Heartbreak

It was time. With Shadow standing in front of me the tension in the pit of my stomach grew what if he didn't feel the same about me but I pushed it all aside it was now or never.I breathed in and out at first I wasn't able to process any words but with my mind encouraging me I managed to push that away."Shadow I am sorry I freaked but I have to tell you something"What is it Amy"Well I......I...........I" Amy it's okay just tell me I am sure it is fine and if it's not I'll help you through it don't worry. I......I.......L......O..........V.....E......YOU.......S...H..A..D...O...W. When I looked at his eyes I saw sympathy and nothing complete blankness no love no admiration no nothing one look at his eyes and I felt tears forming in mine."Amy I do not love you I am incapable of loving you whenever I look at you I see nothing I was only your friend because I felt sorry for you because you had no friends you are nothing to me BYE".Those words felt like I was getting stabbed a million times.He never cared for me ever I was nothing to him nothing.I collapsed on my knees and did not even bother to cover the tears why should I no one cares for me either way they wouldn't.I am nothing.