Without Him and more

I woke up in the morning feeling like trash feeling like nothing matters feeling like I don't matter.My eyes hurt from all the crying and my room was all trashed from the outburst the day before my lamp was shattered my bookshelf was ruined my bed looked like it threw up literally I did not even no I was capable of this much damage and to top it all off my phone is cracked just what I need to brighten my spirits.Honestly that could not bother me less I did not care of the damaged I caused. *Ring,Ring,Ring* I checked my phone hoping it was Shadow but instead it was my sister Quinn,Quinn is 22 years old other than the fact I'm in high school and she is in college we get along pretty well.Which meant I had to hide the fact I was crying I took a deep breath and answered."Hey Quinn how are you?(Okay Amy cut the act I know you were crying spill now I'll end this *knuckle crack*)[how did I know she would find out]"Nothing Quinn I'm fine"(I can tell when you tell a lie Amy do not even try to lie cause you can't get nothing past the AMAZING QUINN)"Fine"while I was explaining what happened I started to cry a little.(Amy you are stronger than this you shouldn't be sobbing over him you should be showing him what he is missing out on your not going to school today get ready we are going shopping he will regret not going out with you oh and try to get your self a boyfriend that will also help hurry up I'll pick you up in 20 minutes) *Beep*.I walked over to my closet lazily got a Naruto t-shirt a pair of basketball shorts and black vans.I was going to look at myself in the mirror until I heard a notification."Huh" I went over to check it and hated what I saw it was a picture of Shadow and Rouge naked with a blanket covering them and it said~Lost my Virginity to my precious Shadow~.I felt like bursting into tears but I held it in because Quinn would be here any minute.I quickly combed my hair,brushed my teeth and took one  last look in the mirror .I rushed down the stairs and ate a cereal bar quickly.Thankfully my mom was on a business trip so she would not know I was skipping school to go shopping.