Chapter 1

Illyria Pov
Nothing you had was never good enough.As the last bell had finally rang school was officially finished opening up to the hungry souls who wanted to leave it architecture."Ill there you are" Bobby smilled as the two of use had made our leaving as i planned plans of today like always.You got a dirty tongue and looks like the damage done."My house like always Bobby mic and everything set" I suggested as Bobby agreed on the fairly easy point as practise in Bobby house would be halfly impossible as her perants hated passionoy loud music except classical. Watching the last of the Autumn leaves take their leave the beautifully shaded flows of orange and yellow would soon to be replaced by the ice shades of blue like my own hair a perfect shade of blue, not too dark, or too light.Making the usual turn we had approached my house as it looked silent and empty result of both my perants working late.And i had to admit my perants had rarely been home as their jobs soaked home time into even more job time leaving my own mind in the empty large house.Smilling the key opened dragging a click as the door revealed the stretched little burgundy hallway."welcome to my home full of wonders and....." "HARIBOS" Bobby finished as we both died in laughter if Bobby loved anything more then her dear sleeping with Sirens jacket had to be HARIBOS like something that can stay decent in your head rewinding that opinion. "Yes Bobby you know where they are" I reminded as Bobby took in a flash like it held her dear life, me and Bobby always clicked so well it frighten me as I was no person of fate yet Bobby somehow made me feel like there was some truth in this.

Bobby Pov

As I passed into the classical black and Grey design of the rosemary scented kitchen the two bright yellow bags of HARIBOS stood out as my smile stretched only Illyria knew however Haribos somehow gave my childhood side joy like a new guitar or a new barbie doll."Hey Bobby which guitar?" Illyria jumped out from another door like a popup as I put on my thinking face rising my eyebrow debating if black electric guitar or the classic wooden style."Black one for cover Ill you get set up I'll get food" I planned as Illyria nodded as like a routine I was the food bringer as Illyria had a great expert knowledge of streaming and reading music instruments.Hours later it had struck 8pm as everything was set micro check guitar check drums check Haribos drove check.

Illyria Pov

"We're all set okay 1 2 3"..

Lonely Girl you lost the only thing you loved
Nothing you had was ever good enough
And I won't be the one that keeps you sane
And I won't be the one that stays the same

Crash... stopping me and Bobby glanced shocked and confused by sudden noice as my perants had no chance of returning."Ill check" I whispered grabbing a bat for protection as the lights only made the burgundy hallway on a next level of creepy as silence sliced the air. "Here you are dollface" stopping dead in track two outlines stood both possessed male as only a dark blue sliced the first while a crimson red splattered the phone of the other."Who are you?" I asked confident yet shaking slightly as a natural survival trigger as the two laughed the most menacing cracked laughs crawling up my spine uncomfortablly."Your coming with use Illyria".....

Hope you guys like it writing this while Practically dying but as always love u peace out