Chapter 3

A\N
So guys please don't forget to VOTE COMMENT and SHARE!😁 thanks guysss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashley's POV

Hay... I sighed because I'm tired of waiting for my turn to be interviewed. A minute later my phone rang. I picked it up and answer it.

Hello? I said.
Hey sweet heart! Uncle Paul greeted me.
Hey! uncle why did you call is there something wrong? I asked
I just want to know if your ok?. He said.
I'm fine uncle I'm just bored of waiting for my turn. I said tiredly
Its OK dear. Just call me if you need something ash. He said.
OK uncle bye.
Bye.

Omg! Its already one hour I said at myself. Being confused of what's happening there.
After one hour Tiffany came out from Mr.Stones office still nervous. She went to me and stared at me.
Are you OK? I asked in a sincere way.
Ahhm yeah but I was just very nervous. She said while her whole body was shivering.
Ms.Carter? The receptionist called my name I said to Tiffany. She nodded and I went straight to the office and took a deep breath before clutching the doorknob. Then I went inside I saw the office it was gorgeous and elegant I  keep on admiring the office and was amazed of everything.
"Done checking my office? I saw him sitting on his chair with a smirk on his face. Oh my gosh he is so handsome with his suit and his black hair and his perfect blue eyes meets my perfect green eyes he is so fucking handsome!
Done checking me also Ms.Carter? He asked me with a evil smirk on his face.
Oh! I'm really sorry Mr.Stones. I apologize.
Its ok take a seat please. He said offering me chair. I sat down immediately. Here is my resume sir. I said with a soft voice.
He stared at my resume and ask me questions and luckily I answered all of his questions. We will just call you if your hired. He said while smiling at me. Thank you Mr. Stones. I said
I stood up and started to walk and then I heard Mr.stones said. "What a lovely ass" wich made me blush. Then I hurried outside I found Tiffany is waiting for me in the waiting area. Hey Tiffany! I said . hey wanna go lunch with me? She asked and stared at me with her puppy eyes. I can't resist her because of those fucking puppy eyes of hers. We decided to go in Starbucks because we need some coffee.
So how's your interview? she asked me while taking a sip of her hot chocolate. Ahmm yeah its fine but I kind a scared of him. But why are you scared of him? Did you do something bitchy there? She said while staring at me with her bitchy look. I said"excuse me I'm not a gold digger ok. I said while taking a sip of my cappuccino express. Ohhhh what a nice watch can I have it please please please? She pleaded for the watch that my father gave me. No! Its from my father no!
I said with my very sincere tone. I can't give this watch to you because this watch mean to me a lot.

         A\N
Hii guys thanks for voting please tell me what's your opinions guys...... Till next chapter guys don't forget to Vote and comment and share!