Chapter 6

Tyler's POV

Done checking my room? I asked her with a smirk on my face. She gasped and looked at me and stared for a moment staring at me up and down and stopped at my stomach or abs rather and I saw bite her bottom lip. Done checking me? I chuckled and asked her. I saw her flinched from my words. I'm so sorry Mr. Stones I didn't mean- I cutt her off. Its okay take a seat. God damn she is so gorgeous and has a perfect body. Here's my resume sir. She said with a very cute voice. I stared at her resume which is really very impressive. After that I asked her some question and she answered all of my question. Okay, we will just call you if your hired. OK sir thank you sir she said offering me her hand. I shook her hand firmly which made her gasped. She stood up and when she reach the door I said what a lovely ass while staring at her butt which is really firm. I think she heard that cuz I saw her blush in her cheeks. Then when she got out of my office I was thinking to make her my sex slave and when Ashley get pregnant I will marry her and give her the everything she wants I will treat her like my queen and our I will make her happy everyday, but if she refuse to I will force her or blackmail her so that she will be forced to marry me and have kids. I was snapped out of my daydream when someone knocked at the door. Come in! I yelled. Sir? Have you decided who will be hired? The receptionist asked. Yes and I will give her a special treatment. I said while smiling. Ohhh OK sir. She went out. Ohh my beautiful Ashley is going to be my lovely bride soon.

A\N

SO GUYS THANKS FOR READING MY STORY PLEASE KEEP VOTING AND SHARE MY STORY AND PLEASE COMMENT SO THAT I CAN CORRECT MY MISTAKES THANKS GUYSSSSSS!

LOVE you ALL

*ASHLEY*