Chapter 1

Ashley's  POV

Ash? Ashley! My uncle shouting on me while I'm sleeping. Uhh... Uncle? I said in a tired way. Did you forget that you will have an interview at the GLOBAL EMPIRE today? My uncle said while sitting at the edge of my bed. Ohhhh craaap! I shouted because I checked the time it read there 8:45 am and the interview will start at exactly 9:00 am .I went to the bathroom and took a shower as fast as I can. After done taking a shower I hurried to my closet and ware a very gorgeous dress that my mother gave me. After putting some make up I hurried down stares and saw my uncle at the dinning table with a fresh some bacon strips and egg, bread , and milk. Ashley do you want to eat with me? My uncle said while eating a bread with bacon inside. I'd like to but I'm going to be late already but I will just grab a bread and 3 bacons. I said while smiling at him. After grabbing bread and 3 bacons,I  went to uncle Paul and kissed on his cheek then I hurried to the door, but  before I could touch the doorknob my uncle shouted, Ash goodluck on your interview dear. After my uncle Paul said that I smiled and said "Thanks Uncle Paul! I run out from the house and hurried to my blacklocated"d drove away from my house. After having 20 minutes drive, I entered the GLOBAL EMPIRE building. When I got inside on that building I saw the receptionist talking to a brunette girl I came to the receptionist  and ask "Where is the job interview located?" I asked her. She was about to say something but she was interrupted by the brunette girl. Are you going to the job interview also? She said while staring at me. Yes and? I asA\N  her with a bitchy look on her.  "Ahm I guess we can go there together and wait for the boss to interview us". She  said while smiling at me. Are you going to apply also for that job? I asked her and waited for her answer. Yes. She said. OK then shall we go ahead?  I asked the receptionist. She nodded and said the interview is located at the top floor. The brunette girl and I nodded and went straight to the elevator.

A\N

Hiii guys thanks for reading the chapter 1 and please VOTE,COMMENT AND SHARE.

THANKS GUYS!😉

*ASHLEY*