Chapter one:

-Ashley's POV:

I had just moved to Beacon Hills two months ago and I love it here! I hope we end up living here for a while because I don't want to deal with all the stress knowing I have to pack all my stuff and move to all the way across the state. But anyways, let me introduce myself! My name is Ashley and I just started going to Beacon Hills High School. I came to Beacon Hills to complete a very important task.. To find Scott McCall, the true alpha. You're probably wondering why I'm looking for Scott. I really need his help to protect me from Deucalion. Enough of this boring talk, let's get on to the story.

2 Months Earlier-

I can't comprehend why my dad and I have to move again. My mom said it's because of my dad's "job" but I doubt it. This literally blows, I hate moving so much, I already lost count  of how many times we've moved! But the best part is that we're moving to Beacon Hills, I used to live there with my brother Scott. But when our parents got divorced I stood with my dad and Scott stood with my mom. I am so excited to see Scott again, but I knew he wasn't going to be thrilled when I tell him about my secret..

"Ashley are you ready? The moving truck is here!" My dad said loudly, interrupting my thoughts.

"I'll be down in a second!" I said in a loud tone.

******************************

I had just finished putting the last box into the moving truck and entered my dads car. The car engine roared as my dad turned the key. I said my last goodbye to my step-mom and before I knew it we were driving off. The car was silent throughout the whole trip, I was asleep most of the time but my father never said a single word when I was awake.

As soon as we entered Beacon Hills I could see my dad tense up. His heartbeat was speeding up because he was nervous about seeing my mom. They haven't seen each other in years.

After a long drive, my dad pulled up to a small, cozy, two story house for the both of us. I missed living here, I missed the cold weather, the beautiful forest, and most importantly, my family. I can't wait to see my mother and Scott, I have so much to tell them! Even though my mom and dad are at an awkward state, I don't think he will stop me from seeing them.

After hours of bringing all the boxes and furniture into the house, I decided to take a steaming hot shower. The hot water felt amazing on my cold skin, too bad good things must come to an end.

 I turned the shower off and I heard my dad talking to someone, I didn't recognize the voice. I put my hair in a messy bun, put on some sweatpants, a long sleeve shirt, and walked into the living room to see who was here. My dad was talking to an officer, he looked familiar but I couldn't remember where I knew him from.

"Ashley say hi to Sheriff Stilinski!" My father said in a somewhat happy tone.

I reached my hand out for him to shake it and gave him a warm smile. I knew the last name Stilinski from somewhere, I just didn't know where.

"I hope you guys like it here. With all the chaos happening, no one seems to want to stay." Sheriff Stilinski said in a sad tone.

"Well, i'm off to bed! goodnight!" I said waving goodbye to Sheriff Stilinski and my dad.

I got into my warm twin sized bed and started to doze off into dream land. I just hope tomorrow is a normal day.

Dads POV-

I knew Ashley was confused about Sheriff Stilinski, when she was younger he would babysit her and Scott. Sheriff has a son called Stiles; him, Ashley and Scott were the best of friends. Everything changed when Melissa and I got divorced, but i'm glad that I get to see them again soon.

"I think I should get going, it's starting to get late. You and Ashley should come by tomorrow night for dinner, i'm sure Stiles will be siked to see her." Sheriff Stilinski said

"Sounds like a plan! I'll talk to her about it first thing tomorrow." I said in a normal tone, I knew Ashley wanted to rest tomorrow but I think it would a good idea for her to see Stiles after all these years.

I walked with Sheriff Stilinski to the front porch, I watched him get into the car and drive out of the drive way. I shut the door and made my way up to my room. I could help to peek in Ashleys room to see if she was okay, and to my luck she was sound asleep. I walked into her room, trying not to wake her up as I kissed her forehead. I was glad that she was happy to be back in Beacon Hills.

I walked out of her room, closing the door behind me. I walked into my room and turned on the light. Our house was freezing due to the lack of heat because we just moved in. I got out of my clothes and put pajamas on. I turned off the light and made my way to my bed. Just as I was about to close my eyes, my phone started ringing. I looked to see who it was and it was Stiles, of course.

"Yes Stiles?" I said as I answered the phone.

"Hey! My dad told me you and Ashley are in town!" Stiles said very happily.

"Stiles, not to be rude but it's almost midnight, you should be in bed for school tomorrow" I said trying to avoid this conversation.

"Oh yeah, sorry. I just wanted for you to tell Ashley I said hi and that I miss her! Can you do that for me?" Stiles said.

"Um yeah, we'll be over tomorrow night for dinner. Get some rest kiddo." I said

"Oh my god, really?! I'm so excited! I ju-" Stiles said before I hung up on him. I would never hear the end of it if I didn't hang up. 

"That kid needs help" I said to myself.

In the matter of ten minutes I was sound asleep, until I heard someone walking in the house..

(A/N- Hey! This chapter is kinda boring, but I promise it will get exciting! Stay tuned(:!)