Chapter Four:

Stiles' POV-

I can not believe Ashley is coming over for dinner, I haven't seen her in years! God i'm so happy to see her! But wait.. Does Scott know she is here? Does Melissa know? I think I should tell Scott that Ashley and her father are coming over for dinner just in case Scott wants to come by and say something to her.

I run into my room, bust open my door, and open up my laptop to video call Scott. As i'm trying to sign in, I hear someone walking up to my room.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?! You have guests one their way!"

"Oh what the hell dad! Thanks for coming in without notice, you almost scared my testicles back up into my stomach."

"Well, we have no time to waste. Mr.McCall and Ashley are on their way and we still have to set the table." 

"Someone sure knows a lot about timing..." I said sarcastically.

"Enough with the sarcasm, come and help me." 

"In a minute. I have to call Scott first. Its important."

"Make it quick." My dad said as he left my room.

I decided to blow off the video call and decided that calling him would be better. I grab my phone and dialed his number.

His phone rang a few times and his voice mail came up.

Come'on Scott, pick up, pick up, pick up!

I call a few more times and finally answers his phone.

"What do you want?" Scott said in a serious tone.

"Well that's not a proper way to greet your best friend with some serious news bro" 

"Huh? What is it?"

"Dude, your sister is back in town! She's on her way to my place with your dad to have dinner; did you not know?"

"What do you mean she's back in town?!" Scott said in a scared whisper.

"Dude, why are you whispering? Are you hiding?"

"I'm with Derek, are you positive you're talking about Ashley?"

"I'm pretty sure that Ashley is your only other sibling. Anyways, you should come by and surprise her. I think it would be a good idea."

"I don't know.. Derek and I have to discuss some serious stuff about Deucalion."

"Don't be such a sour wolf! You have to come by, it wou-" I say as the doorbell rang.

"Scott, I have to go, they're here. Come by if you can."

I hang up my phone and bolt out of my room and run down the stairs trying not to trip. I beat my dad to the door and tried to act casual as I open the door.

"Heeeeeey" I said in a slightly awkward tone. 

Ashley's face light up and she started to smile.

"Oh my god Stiles! I missed you so much!" Ashley said as she ran up to hug me.

I stumble over from her unexpected hug, which was great, not gonna lie, but something about her looks and feels different..

"Well, while you guys have your moment, i'm going to talk to your father" Mr.McCall said as he walked into the house, bumping into us.

"Where did you go? Why are you back? What happened to you? You look really different?" I said really fast as I pull her off me.

"Uhh long story.." She says as she scratches her head.