-Chapter 4

Wayne's POV

"Aye nicki come here real quick ." I said slurring my words.

" Wassup ? " she said running towards me with a drink in her hand.

"Call Jasmine."  Now .

"Why , What happened ?" she said taking out her phone. "Are you alright ?"

" I need to talk to her, I- I just need too. Stuttering my words. I don't know what was going on in my head, but it was like I needed to go home or just hear my baby's voice. " Here wayne , she just woke up." She said giving me the phone and disappearing in the club. "Baby " I said slowly, walking out the club.

" Yes wayne . What do you want ? " She said groggily.

" I miss you. "

" Wayne .. I miss you too babe, but why you call so late." She said laughing.

" Cause, I love you ,and I need you here with me. " I said slurring again.

" Are you drunk ? "  she said giggling.

" No, Im just tiredddd ." He dragged out.

" Take your butt to sleep then." she said yawning.

" Im coming home tomorrow." I said laughing.

" You got another two months though."

" So , I don't give a damn. Im ready to go home and make love to my girl." He said .

She laughed. " Babe, you so slow. But, I'll call you later to tell you about my day. Te amo .

" Love you too ."

After I was done talking to jasmine, I went back in the club to go find nicki and the rest of them. I saw Drake and her all caked up in the corner, kissing and touching and shit. They always claim they don't got feelings for each other but when times like this, getting drunk and wilding out, they always touchy feely with one another.

" Aye, I see you." I said as I saw drake lift up nicki up off the ground and pinned her to the wall. Nicki was all giggles.

" Wayne shut up." She said jumping out of drake grip and on  to the floor laughing. " I'll be back drake."

" Alright." Drake said smirking.

" I hate how y'all get all hugged up with when y'all drunk. Everybody knows y'all have feelings." I said laughing.

" Ha." he said grinning. " I love nicki ."

" Just make sure Safaree don't find out about y'all.

" Nigga what ? I could give two fucks about him." he said serious.

" Cool." But here give nicki her phone back, im about to head out." I said handing him her phone.

"Where you going ? "

" Ma house." I stated walking to the front of the club.

 Jasmine's POV

"Love you too." he said hanging up.

When we got off the phone, I tried going back to sleep, but I couldn't. I kept thinking about how I told Wayne I would tell him about my day. Did I really want to tell him about Rakim ? I didn't want too, but I do think that's the right thing considering he did tell me about Lauren and him. I was nervous. I was nervous for two reasons. One being I was scared to meet Rakim at the park. I don't know what we was going to do at the park , What can two grown ass people do at the park ? Sit and talk. Ha yea right. Second, What could I possibly tell Wayne, Oh hey babe Uh I met this dude at the café when I was out yesterday and he gave me his number and now im going to go meet him at the park for awhile. Yeah, I don't think so. He will curse my ass out. ( Not literally, but you know what I mean.) I decided to get up and take a shower. I got dressed and went in the kitchen to make me a bowl of some cookie crisp cereal.

I was soon abruptly interrupted by my phone blaring 'Hold on ,we're going home.'  " Hello? " I said picking up the phone.

" Yes, Jasmine Santana right ?" The person said on the other line.

" Uh yes it is. Who am I speaking with ?" I asked.

" This is Derrick Warren, and I was informed that you draw out tattoos, Is that right?"

" Yes, Why is there something wrong ?" I said worried.

" Oh no no. I was just looking at your artwork with my co- worker, and we really think that you are capable to do this job." He proudly stated."

" Oh my, Thank you. But um , I didn't call in to get in a job yet sir." I said confused.

" I know, but a friend of yours said that you was really good and sent us a couple of pictures of your artwork."

"Really?" I asked again.

"Yes, just come down to that tattoo place on Covington Monday morning. We will be happy to see you." He said

" Thank You sir, I really appreciate it. " I said excited.

" You welcome. Bye." He said hanging up.

I finished eating my cereal and placed it in the dishwasher. I got my keys and got in my car and drove off to Gresham park. When I got there, I saw cute couples having a little picnic with each other. I can't wait till Wayne get back since his birthday is in another 2 weeks.

" Jasy." I heard someone say behind me as I was walking into the park.

I turned around to see rakim. " Hey rakim." I said.

" You look cute ma." He said hugging me.

"Thanks." I looked at him up and down to see him wearing some army fartige cargo's with another white shirt and an American flag bandana and Air force 1's. " I could say the same for you." I laughed.

We started walking and was talking about almost everything. It wasn't awkward at all. He was really open and laid back with every question I asked him. He was telling me about how he went to one of his homeboys house party and that he had to go back home cause everybody was geeked and drunk before he even got there.

" You serious ?" I laughed loudly.

" Yeah, people was actually sleeping out on this lawn. It smelt just like sex and drugs in the house too. He said digusted.

I smiled. "You wasn't mad ?"

"Hell yea, do you know what it's like to go to a party and there's no more drinks." he said

" Nope, I really don't go to clubs.Only on special occasions." I said laughing.

" Like what ?" He asked.

" Like, if its a girl night, or if it's my birthday .You know that type of stuff."

" Well, I guess that's good. Do you mind if I take you out next week?" He asked grinning.

" I'll think about it." I said silently.

It was getting dark out and rakim said he would walk me to my car. " Goodnight jasmine." He said lightly kissing my cheek. 

" Goodnight rakim." I said blushing and getting in the car.

" I see you blushing, don't hide it baby." He said laughing

"Boy bye." I said smiling.

" Bye."