-Chapter 1

"I love you Baby." I said to wayne as i kissed his lips a few more times .

"I know you do. " He said sliding his hands to my arse. But, I love you more babygirl . He said grinning down at me.

I laughed. That was actually the last time I laughed ever since he left for tour. Dating a celebrity is nothing really to be proud of .You have to worry about the little things like when they go on tour , When they have thirsty womens all on their cock, alot more too. When you start dating celebs it's going to be haters wanting to end your relationship as fast as they can, so they can get with them. What they dont know is thats making the celebrity hate them more, and they dont even know they exist. That's not the point though, the point is that you cant even speak to your love without getting interruppted by their manager telling them they have to record in a few minutes . My life is a dream thousands of girl will like to be standing at , Im dating thy Lil Wayne.Some may know him as Tunechi from YMCMB, the guy who father supposedly is Birdman. We've been going out since he made the big hit Lollipop back in 2008. Our relationship is perfect, we have our agruements about his babymomma's but it's life. I learned to get over stuff easily.

My name is Jasmine Santana , Half Black and Spanish . I have a good life , I grew up with a mother and father. I just grew up and moved out. Im 22 years old , Im a party animal , I smoke , I Drink , I do everything any other 22 year old do. Im an independent young women who works at a Art Institution School. I want to be a artist, to be exact Tattoo Artist . I have alot of skills to become a tattoo artist , I did mostly half of Soulija Boy and Bow wow tattoo. Friends? Nahh, I never really had that many friends , I speak the truth as they say. I talk to much , i dont think before i speak , and my mouth gets me in so much shit . I cant help it , i was born with Honesty.

"Jasmine, Answer me ." He said through the phone. "Huh?" I said confused. "Would you like to come on the tour with me Babe ?" Wayne said sighing . " I would love to , but i cant you know im working now and i have to work the whole week except on Sunday's." I said Sadly . "Damn, I really want you to come , I guess i have to enjoy it without you. " He said while smirking i guess. "Wayne , Stop you going to make me quit . I said laughing. "Naw, Baby dont quit . I want you to work on your art and become big . " He said while smiling. " Have i told you i love you?" I said Grinning. "Nope." He said popping the P . "Well, I freaking Love you !" I said Yelling loudly at the phone. "Ha , I love you too, But i have to go Ok? " He said sounding sad. "Ok , I love you Baeee. " I said while making kissy noise towards the phone and hanging up.

I really do love him. Im not a golddigger, Thats what many of wayne's so called fans call me . Im not going out with wayne just for the money . Actually, I could care less if he have any money. I love him and im going to keep saying that until i die.

~~~~~~~

"Wayne, You ready to start this Dedication 4 album? " My manager Cortez Bryant said . "Hell Yeah. " I said going into the studio and started rapping No Worries. "Cut, Your Finished for today." Did your girl say she was coming ?" He asked curious. " Nah , She's working for that tattoo club thing . I said sipping down some of my water . "Alright." He nodded. Im out , Lock up the studio for me , Huh ?" He said throwing the keys to me and walking out the door and to his car . "Ok."

I locked up the place and walked to my car. 'Ring Ring' my phone rung. "Hello." I said while getting into my Bentley. "Wayne , is that you ?" Some girl said through the phone. "Uh, Yea, Who this ?" I said confused. "Lauren." She said softly. "Oh Hey? " I said question like. "You busy ?" She said . "No, Why wassup ?" i said driving off . " Wanna go clubbing ?" She said laughing. " Im down , I'll pick you up in a few." Bye . I said hanging up before she could say anything.

Drinking is my thing , Nobody could stop me. I wish Jasmine was with me, but life moves on . I dont know but lauren sounded like she had some plan to do. I'll just have to be extra careful around her. I thought as I drove up her Driveway.

'Beep Beep ' I honk my horn letting her know i was out here .

How You Like it ? 1-10 . I know i havent updated Missing You but i wanted to try this . Its been in my mind for some time now . But yeahhh, Just comment what you think . What is Bad about it also? Thank You ! Byeeee