Party!!! \o/

Thursday, April 24

Dear Diary,

There was no mistaking the party!

The whole place had pink decorations on the left side and blue ones on the right: Lexi and Kim's favorite colors, respectively.

After partying a bit with my besties, they beckoned me to a table where some people were already seated at.

Logan was there, trying to talk with Clair, the girl he liked, but she was almost ignoring him.

Anyway, the twins introduced me to Martin, a boy with dark brown hair, hazel eyes and glasses. He was cute looking and seemed to be funny.

We ended up talking for a long time about all sorts of things, until someone put a hand on my shoulder.

I turned to see...Rick! I blushed instantly.
He said I look really pretty and asked me if I wanted to dance. I'm not that much of a dancer(except with friends), but I tried. Turns out he and his girlfriend had broken up a few weeks back.

While we danced, he came closer to me and whispered, "I think we should go out one of these days."

And then he was gone! I was so confused! I ended up going back to the table.

Martin then came closer and told me that if I wanted to go out with him, he'd really like it.

I talk to Kim and Lexi when I got home and told them everything.

They asked me if I was going to ask one of them out.
I said I didn't know, but that I was thinking of asking Rick out.

Yeah, I have really wanted to go out with him for some time now, as he's so good looking! And Martin look a bit desperate...

I think I'll ask him tomorrow if he wants to go get a pizza, I believe he'll like it!

Next Page》》