ONE

Sheila's POV
Hi, you must be wondering if I'm the same person for the other books right??nahh.. I'm not her, it's just that this author like my name lewl. Back to the story, as usual today I'm going to school. After I've arrived at the school, I take my sit and wait for the teacher to come in. The class is noisy till the teacher came in cause there's some of this girl busy with their fangirling to Jimin, he seems like he can't go into his class.Yup,he's my senior and he is my best friend. The teacher came in and the girls rushing into their seats. We greet our teacher and continue our study till it's time to go home! "Hey! Sheila! Why aren't you helping me just now?" Jimin suddenly appeared out of nowhere. "Eww, no way!" I said. "Oppa, isn't it your way to home is the other way?" I asked. "I know, but can't I walk you home?" He asked rubbing his nape. "But..." he cut me off. "No buts, just walk with me can't you?" He said sternly. We're on our way home when my phone suddenly vibrating. Oh, it's mom.
-phone conv-
Sheila: yeoboseyo?
Mom: sweetie, can you get home early?
Sheila: yes mom, I'm on my way with Jimin oppa.
Then, Jimin give me a glare.
Sheila: okay, it's chimchim oppa.
Then, he smile cutely.
Mom: hahah, he must be really love that chimchim name.
Sheila: yeah, ok mom, see you at home.
-end of phone conv-

Jimin's POV
We arrive at Sheila's house and we rest for a while. "wait, oppa? Why are you want to come with me?" Sheila asked. "Wae? I just want to visit eomma." i said. Yes, i call her mom 'eomma'. "She's not even your mom." She said in annoyed toned. "My girl is jealous, aren't you?" Eomma said and ruffling her hair. Then, eomma sit between us.
-conv-
Sheila: geundae eomma, why are you telling me to come home early?
Eomma: eohh, eomma just want to discuss with you about something.
Sheila: well, just tell me everything here.
Eomma: but, I think Jimin shouldn't listen to our discussion.
Jimin: so, eomma want me to go home?
Eomma: anni, maybe it's not the time yet. But, aren't your parents going to worry about you?
Jimin: eomma, you know that my parents aren't that close with me.
Eomma: hmm.. do you want to stay here with us? Since you're the only man we have.
Jimin: can I?
Eomma: sure!
Sheila: oh my God, am I really exist? I'll go change mom.
Eomma: eoh.. don't be mad. Jimin, you should go and talk to her.
Sheila: wait there! I said that I'm going to change right?!
Jimin: geurae, geurae!
-at dining room-
Jimin's POV
Eomma serve us some fried rice with cheese on top.
Jimin: Jalmogemosseubnida..
Sheila: jalmogemosseubnida..
Jimin: yummy!!
Sheila: ya! Don't talk if your mouth is full!
Jimin: chill girl, looks like she's still sulking.
Sheila: shut up.
Eomma: aish.. you two, stop it. Its not nice arguing at the dining table.
Sheila: mian.
Jimin: mian, I guess you don't really like if I stay here.
Sheila: yeah., whatever, as long as you're happy.

Why did she said that? Did she really meant it? Maybe I should just say no just now. It really stab me when she said that. Actually, I like her since we've met but, I don't think she like me back and I don't want our friendship will end up with uncomfortable friendships. Thats why I didn't propose to her. should I just propose? Well, you don't know if you didn't do it. Maybe later? Urghh!! Stop!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
// hi guys!! Its me again!! I'm sorry if I'm late. Yeah,, I know I'm late. Mianhae!! Please keep on supporting me!! 21k view for Sehun fanfic.! Thank you guys!! I love you all! I'm actually didn't expect that this will happened! I've received a lot of loves, even tho you didn't even know me..ngeee! Come talk to me, as I always said, I didnt bite people, so don't worry and don't be shy.. oh yaa, BTS new mv 'Fire' was great!! I love it!! I hope the next mv will be release.. that's all for now!! Annyeong!! ////