EIGHT

Sheila's POV
I wake up without Jungkook next to me. I check on my phone in case he would send me a message. But, there's none. Maybe he left to the company. So, I go to the kitchen and make some breakfast for me. It's only 6am but he left already. I make some scramble eggs and toast and a cup of milk. I sit at the dining table and eat my breakfast. Wahhh, it's so quiet and lonely? I guess. Imagining Jungkook was alone here before make me more regret for leaving him. But, I'm glad I'm back. Suddenly my phone rings.
-phone conv-
JK: yeoboseyongg~
Sheila: hmm~
JK: come on, are you still sleeping baby?
Sheila: anniya, I'm having my breakfast right now.
JK: what did you make?
Sheila: scramble eggs and toast and milk.
JK: milk?
Sheila: milk?
JK: hahahaha.
Sheila: heheh.. wae?
JK: nothing, just want to tell you that I'm at the company.
Sheila: I know.
JK: how did you know?
Sheila: I'm your wife after all.
JK: hoh, you're taking my words.
Sheila: hihihi, oppa, are you on your break?
JK: op-oppa?
Sheila: wae? Shireo? (Why? You don't like it?)
JK: anniya! Joha! (I like it!) Oh ya,, I'm on my break. Wae?
Sheila: it's so lonely here.
JK: hingg~don't make me feel worry~
Sheila: anniya, don't worry. I'm fine, it's just lonely.
JK :want me to go home?
Sheila: andwae! (You can't!)
JK: then what should I do?
Sheila: anni, it's okey.
JK: babe?
Sheila: wae?
JK: wae irae? Tell me.
Sheila: nothing dear, don't worry okay?
JK: are you sure?
Sheila: hmm..
JK: I'm coming home.
Sheila: hajima (don't). Your manager hyung will be mad.
JK: anniya, I told him already. I'm coming home.
Sheila: oppa, don't be so stubborn can you? I'm fine here.
JK: I already at the front door. Come open the door for me.
-end of phone conv-
Sheila's POV
Haishh, this boy. I open the door for him and he quickly pull me into his embrace. We hug quite long and it makes me want to sleep cause he's swaying my body. It feels warm and comfortable. I rest my head on his firm chest. "Why are you coming home? I told you I'm fine right?" I said. "I can't let you be lonely here." He said. "You need to leave me everyday tho. I will get used to it. " I said chuckling. "I think I should stop this." He suddenly said looking at my face. "Nooo.. It your dream." I said. "How did you know?" He asked. "I'm your wife after all." I said using the same words during the phone call. We go to sit on the couch and watch some movies. He told me to sit on his lap and I obey him. My back is leaning at the side of the couch (idk what do you call them) while his right hand at my back and his left hand resting on my thight. I realize that he is staring at me all the time and that makes me face him and cupping his face. "Wae?" I asked him. "What?" He asked me back. "You were staring at me all the time." I said caressing his cheek with my thumb. "Andwaeyo?" He asked. "Anniya, you should watch the movie."

Jungkook's POV
"Anniya, you should watch the movie." She said still holding to my face. I took her hands and kiss them. "I am watching the movie right now." She looks confused. "You're my movie." I said smiling. "Mwoya~" she said blushing. You're so cute! Huhh, what will happen to me if I have to leave you and go to America to improve my skills there. "Babe.. " I said hugging her waist. She's now facing me and resting her hands around my neck. "Mm?" Raising her eyebrows. Should I tell her now? She found that I'm taking too long. "Wae?" She asked again playing with my bangs. "In order to improve my skills.." I stopped. "Hmm?" She hummed telling me to continue. "The pd-nim are going to send me to America to train there." I said. Her expression is sad? "We're just met up and we're going to be apart again?" She said holding her tears. "I'm sorry hun. If you don't like it, I will stop doing this." I said wiping her tears. I make her cry again. "Please don't cry." I hug her to calm her down. "Geurae, (fine,) don't stop this and just go there. When will you go?" She asked. "In few weeks." I said. She stopped crying but still in our position before. "What a crybaby ~" I laughed while wiping her tears. "Ya! Hajima!" She said. "Aigoo, my baby is angry?" I said cupping her face. "I'm not your baby!" She said looking away. "Ppoppo ~" I said asking for her kisses. She look at me and kiss me. She grinned and act like she's innocent. "Again~" I asked with aegyo. She kissed me again. "My girl is so naughty." I said touching her nose slightly. Suddenly my phone rang. "Ne, hyung." Sheila stand up and go to somewhere else. "Alright hyung. But, can I go back after lunch time?" My manager hyung told me to go back. "Thank you hyung." Then I hung up. "Ahhhhhhh!!!" I'm so frustrated!

Sheila's POV
I heard Jungkook scream. I run to the living room quickly. "Wae?!" I asked panting from my little run. "Did I scared you?" He asked. I just nodded. "You need to go back?" I asked and he nodded. "Alright, go now. Byee" but, he didn't move and giving me a pout instead. "Hmm?" While raising my brows. "Ppoppo?" He said while pointing at his lips. "For?" Hoho let's tease him. "I'm going, you need to give me ppoppo." He said. "Why is it like that? Now go~ you're late already. " I said pushing him to the front door. "Okay.." He said while tying his shoelaces. Once he done he open the door. "Oppa." Then he turn around to look at me. I give him a kiss and he smile. "I want to see this smile." I said. "Then you need to give lots of kisses." He said and left.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
//woot woot!!! Happy Birthday Dear Jeon Jungkook.. Cant believe he's 20 already..have you guys listen to his cover??? I like it..i meant i love it so muchhh!!! Enjoy your reading..byee!!////