SEVEN

Jimin's POV
Goood, now it's time to call Jungkook.
-phone conv-
Jungkook: hello? Hyung?
Jimin: hey, do you want to meet her?
Jungkook: who? Sheila?! My wife?!
Jimin: no, the aunt at the restaurant at my place.
Jungkook: mwoya~
Jimin: of course your wife. Hahahahaha
Jungkook: REALLY?! HYUNG!!! Tell me I'm not dreaming right now!
Jimin: you must be really missing her right now.
Jungkook: ne hyung! Can I go there right now?
Jimin: sure, hurry up!
-end of phone call-
"Sweetie, he's coming." I said to Sheila still eating the cream puffs. "Oppa, I think I miss Jungkook." She suddenly said. "Of course, he's your husband." I said smiling. "Why don't you live with him again?" I asked her. "I want too. But, what about you?" She asked me back. "Don't worry sweetie, I'll be here. If you want to meet me just come here." I said. *dingggg dongggg*

-Sheila's POV-
I open the door and Jungkook pull me into his chest hugging me. I hug him back. "I miss you." He said. "I miss you too." I said starting to get teary. "Have you eaten?" I ask still hugging him. "I'm not hungry." He said and release me. He smile and blushed? Awwww,, you're so cute my husband. "Come, Jimin oppa is here." I said taking his hand and walk into the dining room and sit with Jimin oppa. "Heyy, bro!" They both said and they hugged each other. "Jungkook-ah, Sheila will move in to your house." Jimin oppa said. "W-what?! Really ?! Like we will live together? Really?! Honey, tell me if it's true!" He's getting excited. I nodded and he hug me again but tighter than before. "When will you come with me?" He asked. "Now." Jimin answered instead of me. "Let's go!" He said. "Wait, I need to pack my things up." I said.
-fast forward-
Now, we arrived at home. Jungkook suddenly take me into his room. "Wait, this is not my room. Mine is the guest room." I said leaving him. "Nooooo, it's now ours." He said taking my hand stopping me. He takes me to his bed I meant our bed and we lying there facing each other. Without any words or even conversation. I look at him, admiring his features. I started to feel guilty for leaving him so long. Then, he hug me close to his chest. Ahh, I miss his smells. He starting to caressing my hair and giving kisses on my forehead. "Baby.." He suddenly muttered. "Hmm?" I hummed waiting for him to continue. "I'm sorry for hurting you so much. I'm sorry for making you cry all the time. I'm sorry for not being there at your hard times. And, I'm sorry for not being a good husband for you." He said with his crack voice. Well, I'm already crying when he said those things. I keep on sobbing and he hug me tighter. "Babyyy, don't cry. I'm really sorry." He said. "I'm sorry too." I whisper. He then cup my face and kiss me. It is a long kiss. I keep on crying while he kiss me. "Jungkook, I miss you." I said to him after we release. "I love you." He said smiling. "Now,, stop crying. I don't want you to cry again." He said wiping my tears away.

-later that night-
Jungkook POVs
Aahh!! I need to go back to the company or else manager hyung will smack my butt heh. "Babe, I need to go." I said while Sheila is cooking our dinner I guess. She turn off the stove and come to hug me. "Where are you going?" She asked looking at me while resting her hands around my waist. Omg, why are you so cute! I smile at her and kiss her forehead. "Waee? Where are you going?" She asked again. I tugged her hair behind her ears. "Jagi, you know I'm a trainee." She look down on the floor. "Can't you stay a bit? Or maybe eat your dinner first?" I started to feel guilty. "I'm sorry babe, I can't." I said taking taking her chin so that she's looking my face again. "Alright.." She said sounds disappointed. I cupped her face and give her kisses on her lips. "I'm leaving now. Byee.. I love you." I said and she release me from her hugs. "Be careful. Love you too." She said and send me to the front door. So, I go back to the company and start training for my singing.

Sheila's POV
Huufff.. I'm alone now. What is Jimin oppa doing right now?
-phone conv-
Sheila: oppaanggg!!
Jimin:wae irae? (Why are like this?)
Sheila: what are you doing?
Jimin: me? Hmm.. I'm just listening to some music. Why?
Sheila: oohh.. Nothing..
Jimin: wae ~ how's Jungkook?
Sheila: he need to go back to the company.
Jimin: aww, so, you're alone right now?
Sheila:hmm..
Jimin: poor my princess.. Want me to accompany you?
Sheila: anni (no), gwaenchana (it's okey).
Jimin: it's boring here without you.
Sheila: see, who's telling me to move in to Jungkook's house?
Jimin: I regretted!! *fake crying*
Sheila: aigoo.. Should I move back?
Jimin: no! I'm kidding. Oh ya, have you eaten your dinner?
Sheila: I'll wait for Jungkook.
Jimin: uuuu,, how sweet!
Sheila: go and get marry, hahahaha.
Jimin: hmm, I want a girl like you.
Sheila: ewww, cheezyyyy. Geumanhae (stop it)
Jimin: hahaha, alright. Don't starve. Just eat if you're hungry.
Sheila: alright, oppa. Byee.
Jimin: byee.
-end of phone conv-
I watch some variety shows and wait for Jungkook. It's getting late, it's 1.30 a.m right now and I started to get sleepy. Then, I heard the door clicking. He's back! Yayy!

-Jungkook POV-
I try not to be noisy, in case Sheila is already sleeping. But, she's still in the living room watching tv. "Alright, alright, why aren't you sleeping ?" I acted like I'm mad. "I was waiting for you. Have you eaten you dinner?" She asked. "Yupp." I said then giving her kisses. "Oh, alright then, go get some rest." She sounds disappointed. "Wae?" I asked caressing her cheeks. She shake her head telling me nothing and smile.

-Sheila's POV-
Seems like I'm going to eat my dinner alone. Huhh. I go to the kitchen and eat the already cold dinner that I've made earlier. "You haven't eaten your dinner?!" God, I almost chocked. I didn't answer Jungkook because I'm still disappointed. He go and take his seat in front of me. "Haisshh, you should heat them up." He said. I continue to eat not even looking at him. He took my soup bowl but I took it back and continue shoving a very thing into my mouth. "My wife is mad huh?" He said and patted my head. "Go to sleep now." I said still not looking at him. He then take a bowl and put some rice in it. "Ahhh,, I'm hungry." I stop munching looking at what he was doing. He then put some meat into my bowl. "Eat a lot." He said and smile at me. "You shouldn't be eating right now." I said because you know the trainee and their diet thingy. "Who cares." He said continue eating his food. I wait for him to finish and wash the dishes. Im washing the dish and suddenly he back hug me. "I'm sorry, don't wait for me after this." He said while resting his head on my shoulder. I continue to wash the dishes and I heard his little snores. He's sleeping already. "Oppa. " I try to wake him up but he's not even moving. God, I guess I need to drag him. Huff, he's heavy. I lay down next to him and hug him and drifted to my deep sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
//hallowwwww..I'm back!! ////