Dating ... Ha ha, It Just Got Serious

Oh dating! ;)

What young girl or guy hasn't thought of that dangerously attractive word? I have and I have dated, I know I'm young but still, at least I'm honest right?

Yet I plan on keeping my V-card until after marriage. What about you? It's okay if you already lost it. This is a personal subject and I was thinking about it so I decided to take the risk and bring it up. I mean we're all human right? It'll come up at some point.

So, I've dated. One serious relationship which confused the heck out of me so I quit it after three years of dating. Yes that means I started at the age of 12 whatever, whatever, You can't judge me, it's not like either of us did anything. His family was a strict Christian family just like mine, and the closest thing to rebellion we ever did with on another was kiss.

So, it popped in my head, what is the appropriate age to date?

I suggest no younger than eighteen!!! I know, I know, but at that time in my life, I was very young and naive and confused about the world around me all together. Thanks God that He opened my eyes right? So now I am happy,, em and the guy are good friends now, and I can't lie I still do have feelings for him …

And I swear if I hear the whole, you are too young to know the definition of love let alone feel it. I mean I am sick of that already. Love knows, no age okay? Nor does it know gender but that is an abomination to the Lord so being homosexual is a bad thing, it's sinning.

Yet falling in love at a young age is not a sin -_-. Seriously people get that through your heads. Now committing fornication is bad. And guess what, if I date at the age of 42 and happen to still be a virgin (that would be depressing) and gave it up to my first boyfriend before we married, I sinned right there. So please stop bringing up age!

I know kids make some dumb choices but so do adults and senior citizens and everyone else in this world that I missed. I do believe though, that if one is not ready, they should not date or rush themselves. But if one is ready, they make their own choices. Yet I advice parents to monitor their children if they allow them to date, because the pregnancy rate is frightening me. O.o

But like I said before, only God can judge me. But I advice than anyone who starts dating, pray first! Be patient, don't look for love, God has someone out there for you, just ask Him. And when you begin to date that person, remember that no one is perfect, so don't look for every flaw you can find k?

I doubt you want someone to do that to you so don't do it to someone else. I also advice to that if you are truly not prepared for the dating life than don't get into it cool? No point in pushing feelings that you don't have.

If someone out there is in an abusive relationship, get out of it! Get someone you can trust, pray to God, and have faith! He can do all things. But don't act stupid and go back, if you get out, to get some clothes unless you are absolutely sure that person is unarmed and you have people with you. And still don't go. This world is psychotic and no one believes that one should be harmed for material items.

Now, I think I have gone through the pretty basic dating things. So, this was a pretty normal entry so, peace guys :).

Peace and L<3VE. :*

P.S. Praise God always.