Chapter 1

/DARKNESS IS COMING\

No-one Pov

Just a normal or.. disaster day for Y/n.. Her mother and father was murder and her brother wasn't seen forever...
It was pain to her... No-one to take care of you and no-one to save you..
Just so much... Darkness.

Sensei Pov

Hmm.. ever since the overlord attack Lloyd's Father im getting a feeling... that im not very happy to have... hmm, at least every thing is back to normal... I ask Zane to track the map that King Alonzo gave me to get someone I tried to write a letter to him back but it didn't respond to him I wonder...is King Alonzo..Dead...? I heard something interrupt my thoughts with a knock, it was Lloyd he said "were ready to go Uncle" I felt quite calm but strange in the same time... whats going on?...

Y/n's Pov

Just a simple day for me... nothing can bother me... im free...but...I miss my father..I wish I can protect them... I heard some noises, I need check if its a intruder...you wore your Lavender with yellow Ninja suit with a Diamond Lion, a Emerald Snake, a Iron Goat , and Redstone Dragon. (Wow...) You jump off on the tree, and ran towards the noise.

Sensei Pov

Whats is this feeling?... i heard a noise running toward us, I told the ninjas to hide and they both did and I hid were the tree with vines on it to see... and the Ninjas were looking who was it...
It was a Girl... Strange.. she is wearing (THE SAME THING) ... the ninjas were confused but I realized something.. she might be the one that were looking for! But why is she in the Daron Castle... where's... King Alonzo?...