Chapter 4

Snakes with Hope

No ones pov

The ninjas and also nya and Sensei... did I mention that Morro is somewhere esle...? But they all woke up except Cole that kept screaming for let us out but they all saw snakes (Cobrias) looking at them but the large one yelled back (Croba) "WE ARE NOT LETTING YOU HURT OR KILL OUR HOPE! Y/N IS OUR HOPE AND WE WONT YOU HURT HER!" Cole just kept screaming and Sensei silenced Cole and Cole just shut up... Sensei said "We wont hurt y/n or any of you... I just got this note by King Alonzo! I tried to response him back but he never replied! We wont hurt you we were just looking for Alonzo's Daughter!" Commander Croba looked at them and hold his hand up and slowly put it down... 4 Crobrias turn the wheel and lower the 6 cages.. and he looked down amd said... "King...Alonzo...is...dead.."

Commander Croba

I cannot believed I said that... Y/N'S father... I told them that he was murder by the golden ninja... all of the ninjas stared at this greem ninja with widen eyes, I told them what happen to Y/ns past... but not anything.. but then the man said "So... shes.. a.." I interrupted "Multiy Ninja... yea.. we raised her but she knows any control by emotion..." all of them looked at me and said "Where is she?" I looked at them and nodded the Crobrias to let them out and they did what they were told and said "Follow me.."