1

*Cacias pov* (Like acacia without the a)

I got up and got dressed. I winked at him as he did the same. "See you tomorrow sexy," he slapped my ass hard and left. I closed my door and changed the sheets on the bed. I did my laundry and laid down. I watched tv just thinking.

If you were wondering, in cacia. Im 17 years old. I have sex a lot. Yeah im a whore right? No. you see my life isnt as great as people at school think. My parents? Havent seen them since i was 14, even though I text them every once in awhile hoping for a reply one day. Aunts and uncles? Dont live here. Friends? Fake bitches. Happiniess? Nothing but sex. Who could love me though? Im just a sex toy to everyone.

I woke up to my alarm. Ugh. but at least its friday. I got up and rubbed my eyes. I took a quick shower and started my makeup, after getting out. I blow dried my hair and curled it. I went back into my room, that was connected to my bathroom. I got out some highwaist, ripped, jeans. I put on a black tank top that came down just far enough to show some of my belly. I put on a choker necklace and my converse. I grabbed my phone and put it in my purse, along with some pads/tampons, just in case. I put a few other things in my purse and grabbed my book bag. I sprayed purfume and walked downstiars. I texted my mom that i was awake and on my way to school. I got a yogurt and ate it while waiting for the time to pass. After i finished i went out to my car. I saw a moving truck. I glanced over. I saw, who im guessing, the mom, dad, son, daughter, and another son. The blonde one looked my age, maybe older. The other was like 10 and the little girl was probably 3-4. I smiled and waved and got into my car. The guy was hot. I drove to school thinking about him.

I was in 5th period when someone walked in. i glanced up and looked back. I took a second look, the neighbor boy. Damn he looks even hotter now. "Whats your name?' the teacher asked.
"Sammy," he smiled at him. His smile..
"Im mr. jones. Go ahead and take a seat by..hm. Cacia!" he pointed in my direction. Yes. I raised my hand and he walked over. He sat down and set his stuff on his desk. "Cacia!" i smiled at him.
"Sammy," he winked at me. I giggled.
"Heres my number call me," i wrote my number down on a peice of paper and handed him it. The guy next to him, jack, said, "Dont bro. Shes a whore," he laughed. Sammy just shrugged and chuckled a bit. They started talking and i finished my work. Im actually pretty smart for being a "Whore" i hate that word so much. Whore. Ugh. I walked up and handed him my paper. He was young. Cute. only like 24. I winked at him and giggled. I walked away gently swaying my hips. I felt a slap to my butt. I gasped, then giggled. "Later," i looked down at the guy and sat down. I honestly hate being like this.... But I need some kind of escape, or happiness...