14

*cacias pov*

"Baby cmon you needa go home and pack," sammy sighed and held me, rubbing circles on my back.
"I dont wanna," i mumbled, pouting into his chest.
"Ill come love," He sighed and held me. He knew i was scared that my dream would be true. I nodded and stood up. I took both his hands in mine and he stood up. He pecked a kiss on my forehead and took me downstairs, letting go of one of my hands. "Momma we going to pack up cacias things!" sammy yelled.
"Be safe!!" she called back. He said okay and we left to my house. We went in and up to my room right away. He sat down on my bed and i began packing. I packed everything i needed. All my pictures, clothes. Everything. Sammy called benny to come help carry the stuff out to the car. We got it all loaded in and stuff. We are leaving once i have the baby. But we are packing now. Im due very soon. Im now 8 months, two weeks ill be 9. Im terrified to go into labor. But i knew it would be okay.

-two weeks later-

So my due date is soon. I was sitting on the couch with lori. "Does having labor hurt? Please be honest," i sighed.
"Yes. hurts like hell. But trust me, once you hear your beautiful baby cry all the pain will be worth it. I promise you," she hugged me, noticing i was scared. I hugged back and nodded.
"The best thing you can do is just not freak out about the pain. Just stay as calm as you possibly can. Sammy will be right by your side, and all of us will be waiting for you," she rubbed my back. I nodded, calming down. I love lori. Shes so nice and helpful.
"Thank you so much lori," i kissed her cheek and pulled away.
"No problem hunny," she smiled at me. I smiled back at her.

I was woke up by water. Everywhere. I felt like i just peed the bed. Thats embaressing!! Then pain. Really bad pain. "Sammy!!!" i screamed about to cry. He sat up fast.
"What baby!!?!" he hugged me.
"I-it hurts!!" i cried.
"MOMMA!!!" he screamed holding me. She ran in not even two minutes later.
"Whats wrong?!" she asked worried.
"I-it hurts so bad!!" i cried harder holding my belly.
"Shes having the baby sammy!!" lori yelled. Sammy picked me up, grabbing the emergancy bag and running out. Lori said shed be over as soon as she can. Sammy set me in the car and got in. he held my hand and sped off to the hospital.

I heard the sound of her crying. Its my baby. Lori was right. The pain disappeared and joy filled my body. I smiled big and looked at the small baby. Sammy cut the cord, crying happy. They cleaned her off and finally handed her to me to feed. I let her breast feed and held her in my arms. "Welcome to the world kayleigh arie wilkinson," I whispered to her.

Three days later i got to go home. Once we got home everyone was waiting. Even people from his family i havent met yet. Great. When i look my shittiest they decide to come. They all came over and got to meet me and kayleigh. Everyone was very nice. A half hour later i was getting tired and sammy took me upstairs. He had to help me up the stairs. I could barely walk. I sat down in the bed and leaned against the bed. I took my hoodie off once sammy took her. "Im sweating balls!" i groaned fanning myself. Sammy turned a fan to me and smiled.
"Feed her baby," he handed kayleigh to me.
"But it hurts," i teared up but breast fed her anyways. I had a nursing bra on so i just had to unsnap the bra strap.
"You have to princess," He sat by me and rubbed my back. I just shrugged. I didnt realize how bad breast feeding hurts. I cant even describe the pain. I burped her once she was finished. Then handed her to sammy and laid down. "Im so tired," I sighed.
"Sleep princess. Ill wake you up in two hours to feed her okay?" he rubbed my back. I nodded and closed my eyes and fell right to sleep. This is gonna be the hardest thing ive ever done.

So sorry for late posting! I had the damn things wrote but it never saved and deleted 1,532 words. So this is a summary cuz I can't remember what happened. I'm sorry! I'll post a picture of Kayleigh once she gets a bit older! I hope you like the story! Lemme know how you like it!! 💕