19 (LAST PART)

*cacias pov*

I got ready for mine and sammys date. I finished curling my hair and put hairspray in it. I sprayed perfume and put on my heels. I smiled and took a mirror selfie. Sammy and i have gotton pretty "famous" we have about 8K followers. He has more though. I captioned the selfie 'date night' and posted it on snapchat. I walked downstairs and sammy was already ready. "Ready?" he smiled at me, standing up. I nodded and took his hand. We said bye to kayleigh and went to the car.

He took me to a nice restraunt and we ate and drank. It was fun. Like old times. Laughing and having fun. Carefree. Once we finished eating he drove to a field. He parked in the middle and got out. "Stay here," he smiled at me. I smiled back, even though i was nervous. He shut the door and went to the back. I couldnt really see what he was doing. About 10 minutes later he called for me to come out. I walked out and he was in the back of the truck. "What are you doing," i giggled.
"Come up here," he smiled at me. I nodded and climbed up. Pillows and blankets filled the back of the truck. "Awh i love it," i smiled and laid down. Sammy also did. He wrapped his arms around me and we just looked at the stars. It was bout 8 now so it was getting dark. I felt sammy shuffle around and pull something out of his pocket. He sat up, making me sit up too. "What?" i asked.
"Cacia. I love you so much. I dont know what id do without you. You mean everything to me. You brought me a beautiful daughter who i love so much. You brought me happyness. I want to have you forever. Will you marry me?" he pulled out a beautiful ring. I nodded covering my mouth, about to cry. He put the ring on me and hugged me tight. I hugged back as i started crying, happily. "I love you too sammy," i whispered to him.

Once we got home we walked into the kitchen. Everyone was in there. "Wheres kayleigh?" sammy asked.
"She fell asleep," kami smiled at us.
"Soooo?" derek asked.
"Show em babe," sammy smiled at me. I smiled back and showed everyone the ring. "Damn," skate laughed, "that mustve costed a lot."
"Awh im so happy!!!" lori squeeled and hugged me tight. I hugged back smiling. She pulled away and hugged sammy. I heard small feet patter down the steps. I looked behind me to see kayleigh. In her footy pajamas and a nook her mouth, holding her blanket. She ran over to me and i picked her up. She hugged me and cuddled into me. I held her smiling. "Arent you supposed to be asleep?" i laughed.
"Oopsies," she giggled and reached for sammy. I let sammy hold her and she hugged him. I talked with lori and kami for a little bit about the wedding and when. I wanted it to be in summer, on the beach.

Everyone went to bed about 11. I put on sammys shirt and a pair of panties. I took my ring off and set it down. I laid down by sammy. He wrapped his arms around me. I covered us up. "I love you mrs. wilkinson," he smiled. I giggled and cuddled into him.
"I love you, mr. wilkinson," i smiled. And we both fell asleep. This feels like a fairytail. Its so perfect. A few years ago i could never imagine anyone loving me like sammy does. I never imagined that i would have a daughter, live in LA, have a fiance. I never thought id be anything more than a whore. And here i am. Engaged to the man i love. Living in LA with my beautiful daughter. My life is everything ive ever imagined. Im more than just a whore.