Chapter 9+10= 21

(I had to for the Title XD)

OK I JUST WANT TO SAY, NOOCH IS NO LONGER A YOU TUBER! HE QUITE AND IM VERY SAD ABOUT THAT. MAY HE DO WELL FOR HIS FUTURE!

Herobrine's POV

I see that the Nooch guys has been very down. I belive its time for him to leave. Make him happy again. Honestly I belive all of them should leave. I put on an Invisibilty spell and go into the cell. "APPLE" Red said. "DIRTS" Barney yelled. The continued to do that back and forth. I walked in between them and drank some milk. "I have decided. You guys are free now, If you need any help with your Hybrid powers. Feel free to come back." I say and leave. I open the cell door and told a Zombie to show them out. 

Jerome's POV

He let us go. I was confused. "Biggums. We free?" I ask. Mitch nods. I hug him and kiss him on the lips. "YESSS MY OPT HAS COME TRUE" Jess screams. I facepalm. "Whatcha waiting for guys? Lets go" Adam said and left the room. Everyone else followed, exept Nooch. "Mat comon bud, Lets go." I said. "Im staying" He said. He gave me hurt eyes and I left. We walked outside and we where free.

A/N

OK SO YOUR GUYSES OC'S WILL STILL BE IN THE BOOK!!!! I HAVE SOMETHING SPECIAL PLANNED. ANYWAYS! REMEMBER THE CONTEST ENDS APRIL 30th AT 12 AM