Stick Together | Intro

Intro!

"No don't die on me please!" I screamed. "Somebody help!" I screamed again holding his small body in my arms. I pulled out my hands with blood all over my hands.

I dialed 911. "H-hello?! I need an ambulance fast to 113 Hane Street! M-My S(GCO)" "Ok sir. We need you to calm down. I'm sending an ambulance now. What's the matter?" "My.. My son. He got shot while playing outside...." I said before dropping my phone and realizing what I had just said.

MY. Son. Got. Shot. I fell out crying.

-

The ambulance got here faster than I thought. I checked his pulse and it was going slow. Really slow.

"Please take him his pulse is going slow!" I said running to the ambulance before the ambulance could even stop. I ran to the back and gave him to them. I hopped in and pulled off.

-

I was in the waiting room pacing back and forth. I heard my phone going off. It was my fiancée. How am I going to tell her our child is in a life or death situation?

"What's happening?! The neighbor called and said she heard gun shots and ambulance!" I swallowed hard. "Come to the hospital now." She didn't even hang up the phone. All I heard was her piercing screams.

Then my fiancée arrived here in less than a minute. She ran up to me with her eyes already red & puffy. "What's wrong Dominic!? What happened?! Where's the kids?!" She was asking so many questions so fast I couldn't understand what she said.

"Kailee's with my mom and Jr. Is here." "Why TF is he here? What did you do!" This started cause attention but I honestly didn't care. It was for the sake of Jr.! "I didn't do anything. There must have been a drive by. You know how bad Compton is!" I said rubbing my head.

Then the doctor came out. We immediately ran to him. "Is he okay?" "Is he alright?" Me & my fiancée screamed at him eager to know. The doctor pulled us into the hallway.

"Well. Your son had..." "Had what?!" "Let him talk!" I said to her. "He got shot in the spline. The bullet went right under his head and it went to his neck and cut one of his veins."

"So what is that supposed to mean?" I asked. He shook his head. Surprisingly, Tears were falling from his eyes. "I'm sorry. But your son didn't make it."

Kai whimpered and just stared blankly at the wall. I, on the inside knew I lost someone special of mine. I felt like I just lost another part of my life. I know, I will never let this go. I wish I could fly to heaven with him. "I'm truly sorry." He said again and wiped his eyes. Kai slid down the wall finally breaking down.

I walked over to her. "Baby. We're going to get thr-" She pushed me away. "No Dominic! This all YOUR fault!" "What?! We just lost our son and this is how your acting?" "Acting?" She stood up. "If you chose a better & less dangerous job, DOMINIC wouldn't even be in the damn motherfucking hospital bed! Or gone... And never coming back." She said starting to whisper.

"It affects both of us." I said. "I don't want anymore Dominic." She took off the ring I gave her before we has Dominic Jr. And gave it to me. "I've had enough and I'm not trying to sound selfish at all. At first I was alarmed and I thought nothing would go too far. But look at where we are now. But it's gone TOO far. If I stay with you I'm putting Kailee's life in danger. It's just better for us." She said licking her lips.

"I mean, I just lost a child that I loved dearly. I don't want to lose my last one. Shit, I never wanted any of them to die at a young age. I'm just done." She said walking. "Bye Dominic & Dominic Jr. I will always love you both."

She left. And my son's gone. And I can't anything back. Everyone in my life, has officially walked out...

--------

Lalala.✨