Stick Together|Chapter Five.

five.

I think I just cried for an hour straight.

-Next Day-

Daniel's POV.

I woke up next to Kierra, who was sleep. I stared at her then laid back down and closed my eyes. Then I heard Makayla's voice. "Daddy?" She came in rubbing her eyes. "Hey sweetheart." I said picking her up and placing her on the bed between me & Kierra. "Lets watch Strawberry Shortcake." She grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. That's when I got a call. "Hold on princess." I got up and went out of the bedroom. I slid the answer button across the screen and answered it. "Wassup?" "We need you to come down from 10 to 2." "Aight." I sighed and hung up. I walked in to see Kierra wide awake & playing with Makayla. "Babe I'm going to work.." I said. She shrugged. Kierra doesn't like me doing this, But we get a lot of money. With the money I got us a house and 2 cars for each of us. I got ready for work and said I Love You's, etc then left.

Dominic POV.

Man, This was easy. I don't plan on telling Kai or the kids or mom about my "job". I just want us to get out of here. I was making a deal again. But a familiar car came up. They rolled the window down and it was that Caucasian guy again. "5 pounds please." I gave him 5 and he handed me 500 dollars in 100 dollar bills. "Thanks man." "Nah. Thank you." He drove off. I stood there and walked away.

----Later, 4:00----

I walked Into our apartment home to see Kai drinking from Dominic Jr's bottle. "See? It's good!" She sipped it and made a face. She gagged. "See? It's good & good for you!" Dominic just looked up at her with his big, brown eyes like mine. Then he started crying again. She picked him up. "Alright fine. Ill give you some more apple juice." "Daddy's! HOME!" I yelled. None of the kids ran up to me. "Shhhh Kailee's sleep babe." "Hey love. Guess what?" "I got my check today!" "How much you get?" "$7,500." Her mouth dropped. "Where'd you get that kinda money?!" "My job! Hundred dollars an hour." I hope she buys it.. "OMG! I need to work there!" She said laughing. Good thing she was joking.. "Oh bae I got you a gifffft!" She said as she handed Jr. To me. He looked at me and dropped his bottle. "Wassup?" I said. He smiled and grabbed my cheek and squeezed it hard. "Ow! OWW!" I yelled in pain. There's so much a 6 month old can do. I pulled his hand away then he smacked me. "Aye. Stop it." He smacked me again & again. Then Kai came out with a black box. "DomDom stop it." He reached for her opening & closing his hands. She grabbed him and gave the box to me and walked away. I looked at her then down at the box. "You look just like your daddy!" Kai said in her baby voice. He laughed and grinned. "Your little coot freckles." She said kissing his cheek. I opened the box to see a all gold Rolex. I gasped and starting laughing in shock. "Yo Kai! How'd you get this?" "I just got it." She said shrugging and getting up. "Do you like it?!" She asked with hopeful look on her face. "Like it? Ma, I love it!" I hugged her & kissed her. "I love you." I mumbled against her lips. She bit her lip. "I love you too." It feels good to know I can repay Kai back for everything she's done for me now.

(Next Morning)

Alecie POV.

I woke up in Chris's arms. I blinked a couple of times trying to get the blur out of them. Then I tried going back to sleep but Chris slid from me and got up, Making me fully awake. "Aye wake up Alecie." He shook me. I sat up and looked around. "I'm up. Time to make breakfast!" I said happily since I was going to eat. "What are you gonna make?" He asked going into the bathroom. "Bacon,Eggs,Hash Brown, Pancakes, & Sausage." He grinned. "YES!" He cheered.

--After Breakfast--

I was ready to go to the warehouse when Chris stopped me. "No. We're not going to the warehouse, We're going shopping." "Boy. I don't get my check til tomorrow." "That's why I'm paying for it." "Chrissypooh, I told you stop buying me things. What do you think I was going to say?" "Idk. All I know is, You can't take forever." "Awww thanks Chris. I won't." I smiled and opened the door. We walked out to Chris's Lamborghini (His car is nice AF bro!). We got in and he drove us to to the outlets. Chris came to my side and opened the door for me. "Bae. I will beat a hoe's ass if I got to cause they're looking at you.." I said. "Yeah. Same thing with me." He said picking me up bridal style and spinning around. (Like in the movies lol)

---

IM DONE!

Hallelujah.