another chap 2 hihi

Claire left Anton shocked ....

Anton dont know how to react with what he heard... He just cant believe it... Its not that he is stupid that he didnt notice , its just that he sets aside the idea that lissy is jealous and that she likes him because she keeps on denying it and keeps on telling me that she wont ever ever fall inlove with him.

Anton is so excited to talk to lissy..Anton finds her at the university gate but too late because she hurriedly took a cab right after she saw Anton.

Anton wont give up until he gets to talk to her. He hurriedly gets his car to follow lissy.

When anton reached the subdivision, He saw her walking towards their gate and finds it a perfect timing....He immediately went out of his car and called her.

Lissy on the otherhand Was so surprised that Anton followed her...

" wow! dream come true".. she said in her mind.. She finished her smile

Before turning her head to Anton. She acted like nothing happened..

Anton grab her arm and led her beside his car..

" I want you tell me what is your problem" he said seriously..

" Oh ...maybe you are wondering why i act so weird lately..its because..." she said while thinking a good reason

... of my period. yeah... my period..i have dysminorrhea.. its so damn hurt..that is why ..hehehehe...and its hurting ryt now.....Im.,...very sorry anton Ill talk to you later babye.".. She said acting like she is hurt...hands on her abdomen.. After saying that she set her back at him immediately before Anton will notice her poor acting..

Anton did not buy it... He is mad already so He asked her straightforward..." You are jealous right ?"...

The question make lissy stop in walking away...

You are jealous with hannah being with me.. "

lissy remain silent... so anton continued..

" do you..........like me? ......"

Lissy started to release her tears already... and she got angry and she us confused with the sudden happening..

" Why?!, why are you asking this questions now.. if i tell you that i like you, will that make a difference.?.. Would that words make you feel the same to me too.. I... I am trying so hard to forget the feelings i feel for you inorder to make aour friendship not to be ru-"... Lissy did not finished her words because Anton already kissed him...

They are both gasping for air when anton released her lips...

Anton wipes her tears and said....

You should only say yes or no...Okay? " ..... Do you like me? He said smiling now...

Lissy cannot  speak because it's happening so fast..Lissy just nod...

" lissy , nod is not in the option"... said anton already smirking...

" tsss... hmm- hmm.... yes I Like You anton..." ...but wait ...how about you do you like me? ...

" Court me first"... he said smirking... He wink at lissy and he lead her into their gate ..ignoring the confused face and the protest coming from lissy...

He take lissy inside and went outside the gate... and said

" see you tomorrow.. girlfriend.."