Chapter One: Begining Begins

Antiono's Pov

"Are you ready or what?" Archer called from the bottom of the stairs. Why the hell did my mom even let him in the house? I pulled on a pair of jeans and my football jersey and grabbed my book bag and headed down stairs eyes landing on Archer. Maybe cause he'd been my bestfriend since preschool andu was the only smartass I tolerated. "Don't rush me Princess." I snapped at him and he rolled his eyes. I'd been calling him princess since middle school he cane out about being gay. I had been on the fence about it but weh continued our friendship anyways. "Bye mom." I called as we left for school. She waved and we left out the door into the garage and i grabbed my keys and got into my car. Archer got into the passenger side and we were of to school.

When we finally pulled into Owlwood High everything was already in full swing. The square was busy.with people chattering about there summers and this years events. I parked and got out the car and Archer fallowed. I scanned the large crowed and saw Cody talking with some girls. I started in that direction but was stopped by a blonde. "Your Antonio right?" The girl asked slowly. I nodded. "Yeah." I said and she smiled. "I saw you at the championship last year. You were hot" She says and bites her bottom lip. Archer rolled hia eyes and continued to walk to Coby. I smiled at the girl and chuckled turning on the charm. "Well i'm glad you enjoyed the veiw." I said and she giggling and handed me her number. "Maybe we can talk some time" she says and I nodded. "Will do." I said and waved good bye stitcking the number in my pocket. I walked through the crowed and got to Cody and Archer who were talking about Letterman Jackets. "Yall ready for another awesome school year." I saud wrapping an arm around both there shoulders. Cody smiled big and chuckled "Hell yeah bro!" He said slapping me five. "Do you see all the freshman this year?" Cody looked around at all the people mostly freshman girls and smiled. "Hey Antonio!" Someone called in the crowed and i watched Chace push through the crowed. "Hey bro whats the rush?" I asked when he got to me. "I just got us invites Vanessa new party tonight." He said and i smirked. Vanessa McNiel was a cheerleader that had successfully slept with the baskeball, volleyball, track, and Lacrose team but people also no her as the girl who throws the best parties a highschool has ever seen. "How'd you do that?" I asked. It was almost impossible to get into her parties because no one knows about them unless she wants you to know about them. That's why it's good to be in my rank. Quaterback of the reining champs at nationals. "I didn't." Chace said. "Archer did." I looked over at Archer who was giving a confused look. "How did I do it." he asked. "I don't know she just asked if we were friends with him and then she invited him and us to go tonight. "But I dont want to go to a party on the first day of school." Archer said making a face. "Oh yes you do." I said and looked at him. "Come on Archer your our ticket into the first party of the year" I said. Archer rolled his eyes and nodded. "Alright ill go but only because your forcing me." Archer said and I hugged him. "That's my boy and you'll probably have a hell of a lot more fun then you expect." I say and the bell ring. Everyone went to there classes.

School was as boring as every. Everyone bustling around looking for classes and talking about teachers they already hate. I made my way to my locker grabbing my book and walked out to the parking lot. Archer was leaning against a car talking to some guy I'd never seen before. They seemed to be having a good conversation cause of how flushed Archer was. I made a face and my stomach turned oddly. The guy moved closer as if he was gonna kiss him and I called his name. Archer made a face and looks over at me eyes annoyed. I didn't know why I stoppeped then I just felt like I had to. Like if they kissed then I'd be mad. No, no I wouldn't cause I don't care. "Come dude its time to go." I continued anyway. Archer looked back at the guy and I could read his lips enough to know he said that he was sorry and that he had to go. The guy took it well smiling softly and nodding and I rolled my eyes getting in the car and honking the horn. Archer coming over and getting in the car closing the door. "What the fuck is that about?" He said and his eyes we're mad. "Do you even know that guy?" I asked as I started the car and driving home. "That's none of you business." He almost snapped. He was right. It wasnt any of my business and I didn't know why it borthered me so much. The car ride to my house was a slinet one. I could tell he was still pretty pissed at me and I want to say I'm sorry but I wasn't really sure what I was sorry for. I was only watching out for him. Hell, he should be apologizing to me for snapping and all I was doing was helping him. We pulled up into the drive way and I cut the car off and opened the door going inside. Archer fallowed me in and went and got his clothes and went inside to the bathroom to change. I gathered the stuff I was wearing and went into my moms bathroom to shower.

After the shower I dresses and I had to say I looked pretty damn good. Archer was waiting on the steps when I got out. I smiled at him when I saw him. I'd never really seen him dresses up like this and it was kinda amusing. He had lightened up cause he rolled his eyes. "Yeah I know its strange to me too." He said. I chuckled. "You look good Twinkle Toes" I said. "Just not as good as me." I said grabbing the keys and headed to the car. Archer scoffed and shook his head mumbling something that sounded like "Conceded." I started the car and drove to the address of the party. I looked over at Archer. "This gonna be epic." I said excited. He rolled his eyes. "A bunch of drunk teens dressed like sluts throwing there selfs at each other. I couldn't imagine a better night.' He said, sarcasm thick in his words. "Look you're gonna have fun tonight if I have to force you to." I said. "You'll see."