His Name

There I was, daydreaming away in English Class, thinking about HIM. It was like so many weird things were swirling in my head, so many questions... Who is he? What's his name? Does he even go to this school? I mean what if I never see him again, like... h-he just saved my life! (Sarcastically) From a moving vehicle.

Then all of a sudden Mr Bradshaw started speaking loudly to the class, that's when my daydreaming session ended. He was saying something about a new student enrolling in our classes but all I could really focus on, was HIM.

But at that moment... someone walked in the classroom, he wasn't wearing school uniform, just a patterned blazer, white t-shirt, designed blue jeans and he was also wearing a plain black snapback.

At that moment I then realised, it was HIM, the guy who saved me, it was HIM, the guy who has the most gorgeous eyes, it was HIM, the guy who... I think I'm falling for... WOW, I don't know about you, but that was WAY dramatic, MELO-DRAMATIC.

Anyway, He has light brown eyes, a kind smile, dark brown hair and was quite tall, taller than me actually.

While I was staring at HIM I then realised he was also Staring at me! Our eyes locked... but then I quickly snapped out of it so it wouldn't be too obvious ( But It totally was )

Mr Bradshaw was explaining everything about the class to HIM. After that, Mr Bradshaw was about to pronounce his name to the class, I was on the edge of my seat... His name was...

KAI. I like it... its simple, its unique, its, PERFECT.