I wasn't gonna post this but oh well....

"Well, that was exhausting..." Sam mumbled as he walked through the motel door. Dean followed, holding his jaw and acting very interested in his feet.

"Nuh nuh nuh... Sammy, have you ever noticed that your feet are backwards? Hehehe... It looks so weird..."

Sam sighed and held his head, "Don't worry, Dean... The dentist said the anesthesia would wear off in a few hours..." He slumped in a chair and rubbed his forehead, "Hopefully sooner."

Dean walked over to the bed and lied down, staring at his feet again. After a few minutes, he looked up, "Hey, miss. Do you now that feathery guy? You know, wears a tie and a raincoat, squinty eyes and always looks confused?"

Looking up from his laptop, Sam thought for a second, then responded, "Uh, do you mean Castiel? And did you just call me mi-"

"Yeah! That guy!" Dean jumped up and started dancing around the room, "Cas... Ca-as... Cas-ti-el! Castieeeeeeeeel...! Caaaaastieeeeel!"

Sam shook his head, trying to keep his laughter under control, "If you keep saying his name, your gonna end up summoning him..."

Dean continued to dance like a chicken and singing Castiel's name. After a few seconds, Cas poofed up in front of Dean, causing his to jump up and scream.

Sam was now bursting with laughter.

"Hi, Cas! Did you know your name tastes funny?"

"Names do not have flavors, Dean..." Cas said, tilting his head.

As Sam was explaining to Cas what had happened, Dean pulled up his shirt and looked at his stomach, "OMG! What are all of these things?!" He yelled, referring to the freckles on his body.

Sam couldn't help it, he began laughing uncontrollably. After his fit of laughter, Sam said, "Those are your freckles. Did you know that some people call freckles..." Sam giggled, "Angel kisses..."

Dean gasped, "CAS HAVE YOU BEEN KISSING ME?!"