Black Eyes

-•-•-•-•-•-

No. This can't be happening. You thought. It's just a cruel joke. Yes, that's what it is, it's another joke from the trickster. Soon he'll poof up somewhere and say, "You caught me!"

But... The trickster never showed up. Now all you can hear is muffled screaming from the other end of the bunker. And you knew it came from a set of dark, soulless eyes. You couldn't do anything.

All you could do was set on your bed, with your hands over your ears, eyes tight with tears streaming down, dripping on your coat. Sadly, you knew how this all worked. Everyone pretended that it would all be okay, that we'd get through this, and we would be back on the road again. But it doesn't happen.

The screams came to a halt, which you knew was temporary. Then a knock interrupted your thoughts, causing you to bring yourself back to reality, to feel the pain all over again.

The knocking continued, and you knew who it was, "Go away, Sammy."

You heard a loud sigh, and an attempt of trying to reason.

But there was no reason anymore.

"I said go away. Quit pretending that I don't know what's going on, because I do. And I have good reason to stay in here."

Silence drifted between you and the door, which led to you believing that he had listened, and walked away. But he didn't. It was just like Sammy to do that.

"No. Y-Y/N listen," He paused, and took a deep breath, "I know it's hard to do this, it's hard enough already, but I need you to stay strong. That's not Dean out there, you and I both know that, and we can't pretend anymore. Even if we do lose him... We have to try to save him."

A few seconds pass, and you open the door to see Sam. Then it hit you, this was his brother here. He was injecting his own brother with human blood, with hope that... Maybe it will all be normal.

Sam was being strong, and now it was time for you to be strong.

Time to save those black eyes.