Ch.5 - Be Smooth.

Camerons P.O.V

I took another sip of my drink. Why did I have to be awake so early? Peyton had called an emegency meeting at her house. She had these for everything, mainly for a new hairstyle or a boy winking at her.

Suddenly, Skai walked into the room looking the most tired out of all of us. Peyton, who seemed wide awake, clapped her hands together cheerfully.

"Finally, we can begin!" She exclaimed.

"This better be good," Warned Karan, wiping the bags under his eyes. "Because if this is about a new nail polish I swear-" He was cut off by Spencer laughing.

Peyton looked pissed. "Anyway, this meeting was called because my old best friend is coming into town for a few weeks and since they didn't really get to meet you guys last time they were  here I wanted to know if you'd be ok with them coming to set."

We all nodded and mumble a yes. I was the first to speak.

"Are they a girl?" I suddenly got excited, lately all I could think about was that girl from the bus stop. Her chestnut hair, her blue eyes..I have to snap out of it! I'm never going to see her again.

Anyways, I'm the new Cameron now, and the new Cameron is smooth and cool around girls. I will get my first kiss before the month is up!

Everyone looked at me funny, I guess they were shocked since I almost never talked about girls.

"Umm, yeah, she is. She's also 13 and really nice. I'm sure she'll fit right in. Omg, do you guys wanna meet her at the airport?" Peyton's eyes lit up and her smile looked like the cheshire cat.

"I do!" Exclaimed Skai. "She's 13 so I won't be the only one younger then all you guys!"

"Count me in," Karan said. "Since she'll be hanging out with us we should all go."

"I agree." Said Debby. All eyes were on me, be smooth Cameron.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world." I grinned, this was going to be fun.

Grace's P.O.V

I hugged my Mum one last time and gave Charlie one last kiss on the cheek. He looked like he was going to cry.

"Don't forget to video screen me Gray- Gray!" Did he mean skype? Oh well. I squeezed his little body, his tiny arms holding on to me for dear life.

"I will, now let go of me, I can't miss my flight." I was suffocating, who knew a five year old could be this strong?

"If you miss your flight you can't go right?" He looked at me with big eyes.

"Well, yes, I guess so but-" He started hugging me tighter, if that was even possible. When my Mum finally noticed I was choking, she tickled him and he released.

I grabbed my carry-on bag and my Mum took my suitcase to get checked.

I finally boarded the flight, taking my seat and looking out the window to see my Mum waving in the distance. That's funny, it almost looked like Charlie was mouthing good luck. Maybe there's more going on in his little head than we think.

My flight consisted of sleeping and listening to music. The woman next to me was busy talking on her phone the whole time, and no one else around me was awake. I was so lonely, I needed social interaction!

I took out my blanket and laptop, getting comfortable. After turning on my laptop, I instant messaged Oli.

GrrrreatGrrrrace - Hey girl, what's up?

Olipopunicorns - Wishing I was you! I can't believe you're leaving me at school! All Joanne, Tracy and Hayley talk about now is some show called Jessie and some boy named... Carl? Carter?

Jessie.....Why does that sound familiar?

GrrrreatGrrrrace - Haha, suckerrr! But common it can't be that bad.

Olipopunicorns - Oh, it's bad. They're obsessed. Add them into the convo, you'll see.

GrrrreatGrrrrace - KK, one sec.

Jojorulesall, Tracyrific and HayleyXOX were added to the conversation.

Jojorulesall - Hey, guess what I'm watching?

HayleyXOX - The new episode of Jessie? Me too!!!!!!!

Tracyrific - It's so funny, I'm taking notes. And Luke's outfit...

Jojorulesall - OMG Adorable

Olipopunicorns - You guys have a problem . -_-

GrrrreatGrrrrace -Agreed. Later Chickitas! Were landing!

Olipopunicorns -Byee, skype me later!

HayleyXOX - Later girl!

Tracyrific - Save me some peanuts!

Jojorulesall - Wait you were on a plane?

Olipopunicorns -LOL bye Gray- Gray <3

Conversation ended.

I sighed while gathering my things.

I have some really weird friends.

When I was about to get off the plane, I savoured the moment. I was steping on foreign land, plus I'm very sentimental. I was about to step off the plane, like the first man on the moon, when someone shoved me off. Well someone's impatient.

I shrugged it off, and after getting my luggage I went off on a  search for the List's. When I finally saw them I noticed a small crowd with them too. Leave it to Peyton to make a party out of it.

When I looked more closely at the crowed, I noticed...

...Phoenix really did get braces! Wait a second, who's that standing next to him?

No, it can't be, that's impossible. Isn't it?

A/N

You know what to do!

I'd love it if you commented!

And vote to!

-skullsoverdaisies