Golden Charm.

Adrien found his way up to his room as he stranded on his couch in front of his television, turning it on. He let out a sign of defeat as his already tired body turned around. Plagg flew out of his blouse and hung flying in front of him. "You should probably rest Adrien." Plagg told him with a worried tone in his cheeky voice. "Who cares, Ladybug doesn't care for me anyway." He said as he crossed his legs with his head on his hand using his leg as support for his arm. Adrien dreamed past his television out of his window drifting away in thoughts. Ladybug acted so distant today, she didn't even talk to me. Have I done something? He shook the thought awayo and turned around leaning with his head on the edge of his sofa. "I just.. I don't know Plagg.." Adrien sighed with sadness in his eyes. Plagg flew over to him. "Love is a beautiful thing Adrien. But it can hurt aswell. More reason to love cheese." Plagg told his friend trying to cheer him up. Even Plagg couldn't help but feel sad for his partner and comforted him, something Plagg hadn't done before to Adrien. He wasn't the type of kwami to do so. "Thanks Plagg, why don't we head out for now, to take my mind of things?" Adrien happily suggested. "Sounds fine with me." He said as he pointed his small paw at Adrien. "Plagg, Claws out!" Adrien called for the transformation as he leaped out of his window.
Enjoying the fresh air, Chat extended his stick to jump from roof to roof. He made his stop at one particulair rooftop. A bakery belonging to one of his classmates, Marinette. He took a glimpse of the roof of the bakery enjoying the clear sky which allowed you to see the stars perfectly. He jumped down on her balcony and sat on one of her chairs placed on her balcony. He sighed looking at the view. "She has the most beautiful view from here, I'm kinda jealous." He spoke as he twitched his ears to hear a creaking sound behind him.

A few minutes ago Marinette was listening to music while giving minimum effort on making her biology homework. She could hear a quiet thump on the roof above her. At first she just ignored the minimal sound coming from Chat's feet, but ofcourse she didn't know that it was Chat. When a second and a bit louder thump could be heard it attracted her curiosity. This time the thump was on her balcony. As for she was let by curiousity to open her hatch to her balcony. Slowly and cautiously opening her door it would first reveal leather coated boots and a perfectly curved tail our Marinette knew way too well.

Chat leaned on the fence surrounding the edge of Marinette's balcony as he twitched his ears to hear a squeaking sound behind him. He turned around to see Marinette looking at him surprised as much as it surprised him to see Marinette under the hatch.