Revealed

A/n
Hey there Bugaboo's, this chapter is a special 20k chapter! It involves the identity revealing of our famous hero Ladybug! This chapter will be twice as long so prepare your wings, because this is gonna be a fly. Hehe, that was my attempt at a pun. I'm sure Chat would have done better. Well, enjoy!

Marinette woke up early in the morning, the sun still down and her curtains closed, a small breese blew past her as something or someone fell down. A smell of cologne with a hint of cheese crossed her nose. She slowly woke up to the smell and the activity around her bed. She opened up her eyes as she met the all too familiar green eyes.

"Plagg! Today will be a special day! I will ask Marinette to meet my dad!" Adrien happily told his cat kwami. "Are you sure that's the smartest thing to do?" Plagg asked him as he gulped down his well deserved camembert after his long slumber. He burped to show his satisfaction as Adrien tries to wave the air of his burp away. He sighed at the kwami. "Plagg claws out." Adrien told his kwami who started arguing as he was sucked into his ring. Adrien turned into his feline alter ego Cat Noir, Chat Noir. He used his advanced smell to take in the smell around him.
  A few moments later our friendly hero in black landed on a famous bakery, known for it's good treats. He cautiously opened the hatch knowing it was early in the morning. He saw Marinette sleeping below him as he let himself fall on her bed.

Marinette flushed as she saw the kitty cat lying beside her on her bed with his tail curled up in a playful way. "Goodmorning purrincces, you look clawless as usual." He started with the puns. Marinette groaned as he pushed his head away and turned to her other side. Chat took this to his advantage and layed his arm around her waist. Pulling him to her. He released his transformation with a bright green light. Plagg now came out yawning. "Mmmhhhm! It smells good here!" Plagg hummed. "I didn't know you also liked sweets?" Adrien confronted his kwami. "Ah ah there is where you're wrong! I don't like the taste of sweets but I sure do love the smell!" His kwami told him as he flew off. "Can't I ease your hunger with smell?" He called after him. "Haha, you wish Adrien." He teased. "Tikki!" Plagg called for the pink kwami who showed herself smiling kindly at the black cat. "Hey Plagg, it's been a while." She told him. The two kwami's left to have time for theirselves as Marinette and Adrien continued to snuggle untill her alarm went off telling her to get ready for school.

Adrien and Marinette both arrived at school at the same time. They recieved some glares with smiles among them and went inside for class to start. During the class Alya came in late. Alya.. Was late! How did this happen? She panted as Marinette gave her a look of why the hell are you late? Alya apologized to Miss Bustier and took her seat next to Marinette. When Miss Bustier started writing on the board Marinette quickly wrote a note to pass to Alya. She signed her friend as Alya took the note, carefully unfolding it so Miss Bustier wouldn't notice.

"Why are you late?" Marinette wrote.
Alya frowned before she started scribbeling.
"I think I might know who the real LB is..." She wrote.
Marinette looked at her suprised and in disbelief, she couldn't know right?
"Who?" She simply wrote.
Alya frowned again.
"Let's talk about that after school." She replied.
Marinette nodded as she couldn't pay attention to class anymore.
  As soon as lunchbreak started Marinette worriedly texted Adrien about what happened. He told her she shouldn't panic and it was probable one of her false assumptions again just like Chloe.

Marinette - What if she's right this time!!

Adrien - She can't be, she thinks you would have told her right? And she's been wrong before.

Marinette - Adrien I'm worried she won't be my friend anymore if she finds out.

Adrien - Alya is understanding like that, you shouldn't worry Mari, she'll be your friend.

With that Marinette closed her phone to go to the next class as lunchbreak was over.

It was after school. The bell had rung and Marinette waited for Alya outside together with Adrien who tried to calm her before Alya came. Alya wouldn't have it figured out right? She couldn't right? Marinette calmed down at her own words as Alya came running up to her. Adrien left the two girls alone as he mouthed a "you'll be okay" at Marinette and unnoticeable for Alya.

Alya took Marinette for a walk and had some smalltalk before arriving at Marinette's house and the two went inside. Quickly running up the stairs they slipped in her room. Marinette sat on her computer chair across from Alya on the chaise.

"So who is LB?" Marinette started hesitantly. She furrowed her brows. Rethinking her words. Her heart was racing at her own question. Alya sighed cautiously making eye contact with Marinette, doubting if she should tell her best friend what she knew. "Mari... It's you."