Nightly Visit.

Chat looked at the light still on in Marinette's room thinking about if he should visit her. He hasn't particularly spoken to her as Chat, not in a way of getting to know eachother but to gather information about villains, even that one time him and her were trapped in the glass box and she gave a solution to extent his stick and go after Evillustrator. Chat caught himself thinking about Marinette and before he knew he was on her balcony again.

"That was something Tikki. We haven't had such a big fight in a while, I did enjoy it tho." She opened her heart towards Tikki. "Ye-" Tikki quickly hid as she sensed the presence of another kwami near Marinette which meant Chat was near. -Thump- Marinette heard something landing above her. A sound similar to when Chat was on her balcony, she kept quiet and waited a little longer before taking action. Now you could actually hear footsteps walking around above her. She climbed up her bed and opened the hatch, meeting eyes with a Chat waiting for the hatch to be opened. Sitting crossed legged he smiled at her to find out he was waiting for her. His tail went up and forward, laying down beside him and him cracking up a smile. "Chat, what are you doing here?" Marinette asked the kitty sitting infront of her. "Aren't you happy to see your hero, Princess?" Chat said giving a little smirk. "Maybe if I know why he is here?" Marinette replied slightly annoyed. "Why to keep you company ofcourse." He said as he looked away as if what he said was untrue. Seeing how he responded after he said that, Marinette saw that the cat was the one that needed some company and felt bad for him. "You can come inside, I'll get something to eat." Marinette said with a sigh, unnoticable for Chat. Surprised by Marinette's disicion Chat cautiously crawled through her hatch into her room sitting on her bed he quietly climbed down her bed. Waiting for Marinette to return Chat sat down at the floor not wanting to bring dirt to any of her items. He couldn't help but bring his attention to pictures hanging on the wall near her computer. Those were pictures of Adrien, or well, him. Why would she have those? Marinette opened her door to her room and sat down a plate with varies of baked goods left over from the shop. Chat turned around to smell a new scent that came into the room. Buns, cookies, cakes. He took the smell in and let out a little hum of enjoyment. "I-Is that for me?" Chat said looking over to Marinette and pointing at the plate. "Go ahead kitty." Marinette said as he took a bite from one of the cookies. "So why are you here?" Marinette asked the cat biting it's way through the cookie. "I thought I told you." Chat replied with a mouth full of cookie. "That's not the reason you're here Chat." Marinette said a bit worried. "I guess I needed some time with someone." He said as he looked away again avoiding eye contact with Marinette. "S-So, uh, what is your name Princess?" He said unsurely about their situation. "Marinette." She replied. "So, Mari?" Chat said leaning forward looking at her asking for approval of the nickname he came up with slightly cocking his head, the nickname which he obviously knew already. "Sure, you can call me that." Marinette said as she turned on her computer. Chat noticed the background was plastered with pictures of him and hearts all around it, well ofcourse him as Adrien. "Who's that boy? Do you like him?" He asked curiously. "Is a certain kitty jealous?" Marinette teased back at him. Chat noticed this. "Only if he takes my purr-etty purr-inces from me." He smirked at her and took a small step closer. "Then I guess you have some competition kitty." She said as she turned around to face him with her hands on her hips. The two being very close to eachother.