sequel..

hey guys! I'm back and just wanted to say that I've gotten a lot of work done on the sequel and would love for you to check it out! It starts 2 years later on Liam and Audrey's anniversary! You can find it in my profile or you can search it! it's 'promises (sequel to stay.)' so yeah, go check that out! I'll post about once a week- mostly Wednesday's! Some weeks may get 2 updates though, you never know! I'm writing as much as I can on this story but it's been a lot harder with all of my school work and applying for scholarships, being in clubs and playing 2 sports! I love you guys so much and again, thank you thank you thank you for reading this it means the absolute world to me!

Also, I'm writing another Liam fanfic if you'd like to read it! it's called 'Changes' and it's about 2 best friends trying to figure out where they belong.

Liam was the only thing normal in Bailey's life but now even that isn't so since he's become 1/5 of the world's largest boy band. Bailey starts to struggle when one night her whole life feels like it's crashing down, but with Liam as her best friend he's right by her side trying to help her fix the pieces. Along the way of their crazy journey they discover a lot of things about eachother that they never even knew. Now, it's up to them to see how the secrets with effect their relationship.