Part 1-New Gal In School

Jesses P.O.V

Today was another day at the worst school ever,Soaring High,a school where Soren, the architect, was the principal.Every time I try to tell a teacher, they ignore.They suck.

"Get ready,Dear!"Mom called from downstairs. I got up, took a shower,put on my usual clothes; green suspenders, a black shirt, with brown pants and black shoes. I put on my backpack, that was for fans of MCSM only, and waited for mom by the door.I heard a new student was coming.

-----time skip cuz I'm lazy-----------

I was right, again.

All the kids were looking at me, and then started laughing and laughing. But then I heard someone yelled :"SHUT UP! JUST BECAUSE HE HAS GOOD GRADES UNLIKE YOU TURDS (XD) DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN BULLY HIM LIKE THAT!"

Then the room fell silent.A girl walked up to me and patted me on the back."Hi! Don't mind them. They're just BLEEP."She said, and walked through the middle isle with me. "You're pretty cute."
"Uh... Thanks. Alot." I said, blushing a little.

"Im Petra.What's your name?"Petra said, standing in front of me.
"Jesse. Jesse Emerald."I say, a little prouder than before."Your the new student?Pretty adult like for an 17 year old.

"Wrong. Im 18,Jesse.But i need to tell you something:Remember, I won't always be here for you. You gotta stand up for yourself."She said, patting my back, again."What class do you have? I have PE." (Physical education)

I took out my schedule, and was surprised to see I had PE too.
"I have PE too."I say, squealing in my mind.Petra was super cute and I wanted to be with her.

----------------------

I hope you enjoyed! The next chap should be up soon, or in 2 years! Hahah, Jk.

#ThischapterwasgoodcuzithasJesstra

Word count:267 words. (Edit: 309 words.)