Formal Pt. 1

Sage enters

November POV

Sage came out of her dressing her room looking like a goddess. I felt like a mother watching her. I made her makeup compliment her blue nails and ombre dress. The color complimented her skin so well. Her hair was curled and she was looking pretty as always. I send her down to Noah. I hope he likes what i have created.

Noah POV

Sage started to walk down the spiral staircase. Her flowy ombre blue dress made my heart stop for a second. Gosh she was so pretty. I am such a lucky man to go with her to the formal. She is so gorgeous whether dressed up or in sweatpants. I can't wait to hit the dance floor and eat food.

Brooklyn enters.

Adande POV

Brooklyn came down the stairs after Sage. She looked pretty. Her hair was straightened, which never happens. The maroon complimented her skin tone really good.. I am happy she decided to come to formal. Plus she could really help me with November.

Sage POV

Right before I headed down the stairs I saw Brooklyn. She had on natural makeup and some skin hugging dress on. Her hair was straightened and her shoes were perfect. She was looking amazing. To think, she was not going to come.

November enters.

Zikomo POV

When I saw the love of my life come down the staircase I almost thanked every god out there. She was wearing a black flowy sequined dress with cutouts. She had glittery eyeshadow on and a bold red lip. She never looked more beautiful.

Adande POV

November came down from the staircase looking like a queen. Everything about her was perfect. Her hair, her nails her makeup. I think I drooled a little bit. I can't wait to get too formal so Brooklyn and Sage can help me get her back if they let me.