Chapter 1: Meeting Him for the First Time!

Mikayla's POV:

"Ok just be calm! Be nice! Be sweet! Be you! I'm sure he will like u!" I thought as I make my way to his manger Scooter Braun! Ever since I was 13 I have been a "BELIEBER"!! Im 17 now:) I love Justin! He's my idol! He's the reason I started to sing and dream! I can't believe that I am actually about to meet him!!!

As I was walking towards Scooter I could see that I was NOT dressed like a should have been! I was wearing flip flops and a messy bun in my hair! ( The way Justin likes it!:) then I had a nice little sun dress on! It was 90 degrees outside and there was no way in hell I was going to sweat to death!!

-

-

-

"Oh u must be Mikayla!" Scooter greeted me with a nice little hug. "Yep! That's me!" I cheekily said back to him. "It's a pleasure to be having u sing on tour with Justin! I hope u will become a part of our Bieber Family!" He winked at me as he started to walk towards Justin's dressing room.

"I heard Ur a CRAZY belieber! Is that true?" He asked me with a grin. "Yes Scooter its true" I laughed with him. "Ever since I was 13 I became a belieber and decided to listen to what Justin was saying and follow me dreams! So that's what I did! I started learning the piano and singing and I can't believe where I am now!" I gladly explained myself to him. "Well isn't that just great! U must be pretty nervous to meet Ur idol, I'm just assuming...?" He asked me.

"ARE U KIDDING ME!!?!?! IM FREAKING OUT ON THE INSIDE!!" I yelled back starting to be stressed. Before Scooter could answer we both heard someone say.......

-

-

-

-

Thanks for reading my first chapter!:) I hope u like it!!

- Mia Bieber😘