Chapter 3: WOW!!

Here's a recap!

Justin's POV:

I wrapped my arms around her hips and kissed her lips with passion! She smiled into the kiss and kissed back! We were in a make out session for at least ten minutes! It's funny cause I know what she's thinking! She must be saying " I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING!"

Mikayla's POV:

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS HAPPENING!!! MY IDOL AND HOTTEST KID ON EARTH JUST KISSED ME!! He must like me! OMG I hope he asked me out!:)

Justin's POV:

Wow! I want u her mine!! I'm gonna ask her soon but I'm letting her out just yet! I gotta hear her sing first!:)

"We'll Mikayla!! Now where's my present!" I smirked at her. "Ok ok I'm going!!" She joked back at me! She walked to the white grand piano I had in my dressing room and started play Never say Never!

I guess she wanted to show me that she could sing any song even my songs! She was ending the song and instead for rapping she sang it in harmony! It was so beautiful! The song ended and I got up from the couch that was in my dressing room as well and clapped and clapped and clapped.

She bowed and giggled. I unlocked the door to the room and we walked out.

"Well it u guys long enough!" Scooter said to the both of us. "Well I sang a couple songs for Justin. He wanted to hear my voice." I smirked and I said that. Justin sent me a wink and we kept walking to the stage.

We were having a rehearsal tonight for the concert we were having tomorrow night:) I was so pumped to see all my beautiful beliebers again! They make everything I do worth it u know!

We started rehearsal and I was introducing Mikayla. She walked out on stage singing Baby. As we sang it together and we danced on stage. I spun her around and dipped her and she was smiling the entire time. Every second I'm with her I just keep falling in love with her.

-

-

-

-

-

There's Chapter 3:)

Comment/vote/read! PLEASE HELP ME GET THIS BOOK A LOT OF READS!

DON'T FORGET TO BUY HEARTBREAKER TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT!😍😍

-Mia Bieber😘😍