Chapter Two: I Can Believe this is Happening!

Ok so here's a recap!

Mikayla's POV:

"ARE U KIDDING ME!!?!?! IM FREAKING OUT ON THE INSIDE!!" I yelled back starting to be stressed. Before Scooter could answer we both heard someone say.......

-

-

-

"Freaking out about what??" A guy asked. He walked out of a dressing room! And then I realized it was Justin Bieber! NOW I WAS FREAKING OUT BADLY!

"Oh hi!" He chuckled. "U must be Mikayla!" He hugged me tightly. "Yeah that's me! I can't believe I'm actually meeting u!! And going on tour with u!" I cheered back at him.

"Aww that's cute! I heard Ur a belieber!" He laughed again. "Yeah... I kinda have tiny problem!" I giggled. "Ur r my idol! Ur the person who told me to follow my dreams. Ur the person I look help to every single day! Im a little bit crazy over u!" I said proudly smiling at him and giggling like every second! My checks were turning red as I kept talking. I felt stupid!! "That's amazing!" He shouted! "I'm so happy to hear that! And I'm hoping I could hear u sing a little later???" He asked with a huge smirk.

"Umm i don't know, I'd be to nervous!!" I said to Justin. CAN U IMAGINE?!?!?! Me singing in front of my idol JUSTIN BIEBER! The kid I'm going on tour with! Ugh I can't even think of it! "Oh come on!! Please! Don't make me use the puppy dog eyes!!" He threatened me. OMG I LOVE HIS PUPPY DOG EYES! I would do anything to him do that! "I don't think so! I'd probably mess up badly!" I said. Next thing I know he's dragging me to his dressing room and locking the door!

"What was that for!?!!?" I yelled at him! I was trying so hard not to hug him again! I was trying to act mad! "Ur not leaving here until u agree to let me watch u sing one of Ur songs!" Justin crossed him arms and leaned against the door! "Fine!! I will sing for u! But........" I said. "What do u want?? I'm not stupid u know! How about ill give u something no other fan has gotten!" He asked me as he walking up to me. "What could that be??" I questioned him as I smiled.

Justin's POV:

I walked up to Mikayla! I let my face become inches away from hers! She was just so beautiful! I love how she's so nervous to sing " front of me but then she'd sing to over 100,000 people at almost every concert she's did! Her brown eyes, her smile, the way she dressed with a messy bun in her hair! (MY FAVOURITE) she was just so pretty and I wanted her to be mine! I know she felt the same way so I wrapped my arms around her hips and kissed her lips with passion! She smiled into the kiss and kissed back! We were in a make out session for at least ten minutes! It's funny cause I know what she's thinking! She must be saying " I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING!"

-

-

-

-

-

AWWW HE KISSED HER!😘😘😘 please if I don't get any reads now this story by Wednesday! I won't update at all!! Until I get some reads ill keep the story up!

Thanks!😘❤😊 please Read/Comment/Vote

- Mia Bieber!😘