Ch.1- The Boy Next Door

So I've been working on this for a while now and I decided to post it on here. It would mean a lot if you would comment and tell me if you like it :)

The moving truck pulled near the house next to mine making it's stop in the driveway. I looked out my window to see a tall, curly haired boy step out of the drivers seat. He shook his hair a few times and rearranged it in place.

He disappeared for a while in the house, probably checking out the rooms or so. It was a small house which had about one or two rooms. I remember going there a few times to help out old Ms. Chesfields,she was a sweet old lady who always gave me fresh baked cookies as a way to thank me for helping her. One day she disappeared, God knows where she went.

I watched as the boy made his way outside to unload the truck and took a few boxes in the house. I didn't know weather to watch him unload the truck by him self or help out but I decided to be a "nice and welcoming" neighbor, like my mum had said, and help him out.

"Hello." I said walking over to him. 

"Oh, hi." He turned around facing me. "I'm Harold, Just call me Harry."  

"Hi Harry, I'm Stella."  

"Well Hi Stell, I see you're my neighbor" he said. "How'd you know?" I replied back with a small giggle.

Harry pointed to my window. I was so embarrassed at the fact that he had actually seen me staring at him from my window.  

"Oh... that. I was just curious." I said.  

"I see" he laughed.  

"Well can I help?" I said pointing to the boxes. 

"No, love. It's alright, I got it." He said turning around and taking a few boxes in his hands.  

"I don't really have much," he said walking towards the house as I followed him in. "Just my clothes and a few more stuff."  

"So you're here alone?" I asked. 

"Pretty much" He said turning around.  

"You're British, right?" I said. 

"Yes." He laughed "You've got a bit of an accent too, don't you?"  

"I do," I replied "My mum is British but we moved here when I was six, so the accent kind of caught on, I guess."

After deciding to help Harry out with the boxes, we both made our separate ways to each others homes. I took a warm shower and got ready for bed. I checked my phone before going to bed, just the usual; Instagram, Twitter, all that good stuff.

I laid in my bed thinking about the curly haired boy I had helped today. He was lovely. He had beautiful green eyes, and deep dimples. I found my self staring at them everytime he would talk. They would always grow deeper when he spoke and when he smiled. I thought it was cute.

I was falling asleep when my phone buzzed.

"Thanks for the help, love. See you tomorrow?  

-Harry .xx"

I smiled at the text and replied

"Yes, tomorrow xx"

Sooo. I know it's pretty short but do you like it? Should I continue?