7

Dame pulled into this warehouse and got out. He duct taped my hands and opened my door

"It's cool Bey just stay calm." He said dragging me out the car.

"If you gone kill me, just do it."

"I'm not going to kill you."

I looked at him.  "What about Kelly or Jay."

He didn't reply.

"HELLO"

He put his gun to my head. "Who the fuck you yelling at."

"Shoot me"

"Don't push me."

"Do it" He put his gun back in his belt.

I know this negro did not have the balls to shoot me. I seen Jay sneaking up behind him and I looked at him. He put his finger on him mouth. He pulled a gun out his back pocket..

BAM!

"Looked who tried to save a hoe."

"Man, what the hell is going on, I thought we was cool." He whined in pain and he held him arm.

"Nigga sit yo ass down." Some men sat him down in the chair opposite of mine and tied his arms and legs.

"You really don't remember me man."

"No"

"We grew up together. We used to run the streets together. We robbed a banks together. Until this one bank we robbed off 24th street, I got shot and you left me for fucking dead. You told me we was in this together man and you left me for the fucking cops. And on top of all that, you owe me 2 grand" He looked at me "Do you remember me."

"N-no" I lied

"Man look, leave her out of this, this is between you and me."

"You right, you exactly right." He said pacing back and forth between us.

"Aye Dame. We got a problem." Some dude said coming from the back. I guess that was his office.

"Get her" he pointed to me and some men came to my chair and untied me and gripped my arm.

I looked at Jay and he clinched his jaw. I knew he was mad by his face but he didn't do anything.. He just sat there and looked at me.

"Take her to the back."

They dragged me to the back room and threw me in before closing and locking the door.

I looked for something to take this tape off my hands and mouth. I found myself unsuccessful.

The doorknob turned and I looked at who walked in. It was Damon. He walked over to me and took the tape off my mouth and untied my legs.

"You know, I really liked you Bey."

"---"

"You really don't believe me."

"---"

"You remember me though"

"---"

He walked out the room and locked the door behind him. I started to cry until I heard something fall. It's wasn't something little though. I got up and pressed my ear against the door. Not that I need to.

"Where is my god damn money!"

"I told you I got you bruh just let me and my girl go."

He sound like he was in so much pain. He was going to die. There were going to kill him.