21

"Oh shit Jay. Fuck my shit up baby." I moaned.

He put steady strokes in me.

"You like that baby?"

"Mmhm." I moaned

I was about to cum when the baby monitor went off. I just rolled my eyes and sighed heavily.

"Keep going baby."

"No, I will go and check on her."

"No, I was about to nut, keep going."

He hesitated before getting back on the bed "okay"

He started to trust into me with a smooth pace until Heaven started screaming louder.

"Keep Going."

I grabbed the pad and looked at her through the camera. She was just tossing and turning in her crib.

"She looked like she was having a bad dream."

I could tell Jay was looking at the screen.

"You sure she okay."

"Mm. Yes baby."

I put the tablet back on the counter and Jay picked it up. I just rolled my eyes. I swear if this nigga pull out imma cut his dick off. And right when I said that he pulled out and put on his rob before leaving to check on heaven.

I was pissed.

I went in the bathroom and cleaned myself up. I brushed my teeth again and put one of his shirts.
He just left me unsatisfied, I am planning on teasing him.

I went in the room and turned on the tv, flipping through the channels. He came back in and took off his rob ready to start what he left.

"How's my baby."

"She good, it was just a bad dream like you said."

I rolled my eyes and yawned. "I'm about to go to bed. I have to wake up early in the morning to go meet my instructor in the morning." I said turning off the tv.

"You serious Bey?"

"As a heart attack baby."

He sighed deeply and got in the bed.

"You mad at me baby." He said rubbing my ass.

"Yes, cause I told you she should be fine at least until I got my nut but you don't listen."

"I know, I'm sorry."

"Yeah." I said sliding over so he couldn't touch me.

He just slide over even more and put his hard on my ass.

"Shawn back up."

"Baby, I'm sorry."

I turned around and stared at him and he stared at me back.

"I love you." I said rubbing his hard.

"I love you too baby."

"But you not getting no more ass tonight." I said getting up to go to the living room.

"Aww Bey. Why you gotta be like that."

"You know.. That exactly what I said earlier." I said gathering my blanket and a pillow.

"Bey stop playing."

"Shut up ugly." I mumbled walking out the room.

"I heard that."

I rolled my eyes and went to the living room to put my blanket and pillow down. I then went to Alexa room to check on her.

• Just to let y'all know, Alexa is Heaven nickname/middle name. So I hope you wasn't confused. Back to the story 😊