Recess

AN: this is my first fanfiction so its probably gonna be bad, this is a story of kid!James and kid!Aleks I'll continue if you guys like it (sorry if its ooc).

~~~~~

(James pov)

I hate school, I hate having to move from place to place abandoning my friends or getting used to the kids at school. I decided that it would be better if I just won't let anyone be close to me, what's the point if I just have to leave months later. My parents were concerned when they found out that their eight year old isn't as sociable like the other kids, they were also worried when i didn't make any friends the first two weeks. If any kids tried to talk to me i would just ignore them eventually they all went away, but one boy, this boy was stubborn and wouldn't take no for an answer.

It was recess time the cool colorado air was a nice break from the humidity of the overcrowded classroom. I sat in the shade of the playground playing with my cookie monster plushie i got for my birthday, occasionally looking up from my solitaire game i would catch a boy staring at me and turning away when I saw him. He had fluffy dark brown hair and dark looking eyes, he left his spot at one point I guess it's better to remain alone.

"Hi." a new voice came from behind me i didn't look no one talks to me.

"Hey" I felt a hand poke at my back "You're the new kid right, James" the same boy from the other side of the playground sat next to me, I nodded, why is he talking to me everyone stopped trying to.

"Well my name's Aleks with a 'k', the 'k' is silent." he added.

"I'm pretty sure you got that silent k thing wrong"

"Well whatever dude, you wanna play something?" Aleks asked?

"No thank you i'm fine." this was the beginning of a long and annoying month.

~~~~

I'm sorry it's short and pretty bad but it's a start hopefully you like it