Lunch and Rocks

Im sorry that I haven't written in a long time hopefully you like this also there are some slurs in here toward the end

~~~

James' POV

just like all the past days the teachers call us in from recess like clock-work to come inside to eat our lunch. I would always sit at the corner of the lunchroom the most secluded area, my own world, until he and his friends showed up and ruined the peace of my world. the boy with the feathery dark brown hair and the pale skin was walking towards me with a tan boy laughing and following behind him. they stood over my table talking to each other, I kept my head down looking at the sandwich my mom made earlier. 'please leave, go away, why are you here' I kept thinking i was almost at a point to yell until the tan boy spoke. he had black wavy hair, and big glasses square glasses almost as his smile plastered on his face.

"so you're James right" his voice had a slight accent to it, I only nodded in response "well i'm Eddie" he extended his hand to me, I just stared at it I knew I should've shooken his hand but this felt weird all of this did "ok then ill just leave you and Aleksandr alone then." he giggled. Aleks quickly turned to face him with a scowl on his face as Eddie walked away.

"hey" he said with a slight smile, I decided to get up and walk to my secret place he wouldn't notice no one ever does.

Aleks' POV

I watched him walk out of the lunch room unnoticed by anyone, I always see him sneaking out or skipping a class this time I decided to follow him. he was walking past the school's park into the patches of trees that almost surrounded the school, he walked on a small dirt path in the grass eventually he got to a rock in the middle of the trees. I decided to hide behind a tree and just watch what he does, he sat in the shade of the rock picking at the limestone around him until he stopped. it was silent until only a sniffle could be heard I didn't know what was going on until I saw tears streaming down his face. a few tears turned into crying I decided I should go back now. I slowly backed up until unknowingly I stepped on a twig a loud crunch was the only thing other than sobbing that could be heard.

"w-whos there?" James stood up aiming a sharp piece of lime stone at my direction, I came out of my hiding spot I saw pain spread through his eyes

"why are you here, why did you follow me, what do you want?" James yelled while wiping away his tears

"James please I just wanted to be your friend thats it."

"why, why did you wanna be my friend" he said almost at the brink of crying again "why don't you just leave me alone like everyb-"

"because you looked like a lonely kid who needed a friend." I cut him off. it was silent, did I offend him please tell me I didn't, he started walking toward me slowly I didn't know how to react he grabbed me and hugged me. we stayed in that secret place leaning against our rock laughing and talking, we always go there everyday no matter what. school was almost over when he started talking.

"hey do you think we have to get girlfriends?" he asked

"yeah I think why?" I was wondering why he even brought this up

"well I was thinking why can't we just do those things but just with friends like us."

"well what would we even do like hold hands and stuff"

"why we could if you wanna" he said shyly

I decided to grab his hand and we both just stared at each other it felt different than holding a girls hand my heart started beating faster and I just stared into his big chocolate brown eyes without knowing we both leaned in and kissed that lasted a few seconds until we backed away.

"wow I guess thats what we have to do now." he chuckled

"yeah it wasn't to bad, I think school's over now lets walk back." we walked away from our special place holding hands and talking we waited at the front of the school with the other children we were still talking until a group of fifth graders came up behind us, the biggest one pushed us

"hey guys check out the little fags holding hands." the rest started laughing

"leave us alone." James said silently

"what are you gonna do about it gay boy?" he pushed James again, suddenly James started screaming at them and swung wild punches, he was on top of the fifth grader when the teacher came and took him inside, while they took the fifth grader with now a bloody nose to the nurse. Eddie walked up to me.

"hey dude what was that all about?"