To The Castle

"Zen we should head back to the castle." Kiki told Zen.

"Ah ok." Zen replied to Kiki and said turn around to face shirayuki again and ask her "shirayuki do you want to go to the castle and see where i live"Zen said to her while he smile.

"AHHHHH i can't i am not allowed to go inside to the castle"Shirayuki said to Zen while she is shock.

"Don't worry i can tell the guard that your my guest"Zen replied to shirayuki while holding her hand.

"I g-guess i c-can come" Shirayuki said to Zen while she is blushing

"Ok everyone let go back to the castle"Zen said to them in excitement.

"Ok Zen let's go"Kiki and Mitsuhide replied to Zen while they are smiling.

"Z-zen ummm c-can you l-let go of my hand p-please"Shirayuki said to him while she is blushing again.

"Hmm uhhh sorry about that"Zen told her while he is embarrassed.

"Its ok"shirayuki said to him while holding her own hand.

"Ok lets go" Mitsuhide said to them while he is getting excited.

"OK"the four of them said while smiling.

They arrive to the castle

"Wow i can't believe i am going inside the castle"Shirayuki said it to them while she is excited.

Zen talk to the guard about letting shirayuki in the castle

"Well some of the people from other kingdom use that expression"Mitsuhide said to Shirayuki while he us smiling.

"Ok guys i told the guard they can let shirayuki in"Zen told them.