To Tanbarun

It's already morning and it's 7:30 so I am already at work and picking up herbs to make medicine with Ryu. Right now we are carrying a basket of herbs and heading to the office, while we were walking, a messenger came by.

Messenger: "Ms. Shirayuki. Prince zen summons you to his office."
Shirayuki: "Uh, yes thank you"

So after we went to put the herbs down, I went to zen's office and thought "I wonder why he is summoning me and I am still embarrass of what happen last night". Then without realizing my surroundings, I am already standing outside his door and here I am, trying calming myself down before knocking on the door.

Zen: "Come in."
Shirayuki: "Hi zen."
Zen: "Hi Shirayuki."
Mitsuhide: "Hey."
Kiki: "Hi."
Shirayuki: "Hello Mitsuhide and Kiki"
Zen: "So I guess you're wondering why you're here, right?"
Shirayuki: "Yes."
Zen: "Well we had to go to tanbarun, your hometown."

Wha-what.... T-tanbarun.... Why?

Mitsuhide: "Well we will be having a meeting or a party in tanbarun."
Kiki: "and we were invited"
Zen: "So will you come with us?"

Well I want to go with them, but I am not sure if the prince of tanbarun will be please, well we or I mean he should forgive me and we can be friends.

Shirayuki: "Sure. I will go."
Zen: "Great we will leave in 2 hours."
Shirayuki: "Ok I should go and get ready."
Mitsuhide: "Great. See you in 2 hours"
Kiki: "At the entrance."

After I left the office, I went to my room and pack my stuff and take a shower....

To Zen's office

After she left, me, kiki and mitsuhide were in my office talking

Zen: "Ok she left, now I still don't trust that stupid prince so protect shirayuki and keep a look out for any suspicious movement."
Mitsuhide: "Got it."
Kiki: "So zen, we still have 1hr and 50 min, what are we gonna do now?"
Zen: "Well let's pack our stuff and get ready."
Mitsuhide: "I'm already done."
Kiki: "And I am half way done."
Zen: "Ok then mitsuhide go and tell the guards to get ready with the carriage and let's meet at the entrance."

After we all left the office, I am heading to my room and close the door and thought "I hope she will be safe *sigh*

To Shirayuki room

After i'm done taking a bath, I wore my dress and close my suitcase and went out.... I have been walking for 20 mins and it's already 9:50. I had already arrived at the entrance and saw the three of them with.....LORD HARUKA!!!

Shirayuki: "Hi guys."
Zen: "Oh your here"
Kiki: "Then let's go now."

Me and zen went in the carriage while kiki and mitsuhide ride the horse and lord haruka told me something so that zen won't hear a word.

Lord haruka: "Don't embarrass clarines, miss shirayuki."
Shirayuki: "Y-yes😅."

Then we left and we are off to tanbarun, I hope everyone is fine. I was feeling a bit nervous but zen touch my hand.

Zen: "You'll be fine."
Shirayuki: "*nod*"

We already arrived at tanbarun and while the carriage is taking us to the castle, I look outside and saw alot of people "It's feel nice to be home again" that is what I thought then we already arrived at the castle and we got off the carriage then we went in............. After we walk for 10 mins we arrive at the castle door. Mitsuhide open the door, and we saw the prince of tanbarun sitting on the throne.

Raji: "W-welcome *starts stuttering*"
Zen: "It's nice to see again, Prince Raji of tanbarun."
Raji: "You too prince zen of clarines."

The room fell silence, and we don't know what to talk about but them prince raji broke the silence.

Raji: "U-um my maids will show you to your room now."
Zen: "Thank you then."

After we left the room, we walk separate ways and I went to my room and lay on my bed and thought "What are we doing here in tanbarun" I covered my eyes and fell asleep

----------------------------------------------------
Sorry for not updating for so long and sorry that this story is short, thank you for reading and pls continue reading and i will keep thinking some idea for the next chapter and those we don't know yet um i already completed the book "dare with my best friend" and now there is a second book "dare with my best friend 2" i am still gonna publish when it is halloween so thank you for reading bye