Finding A Job

When I woke up, I've decided to go find a job. Its nice fitting in the new apartment, well I should say goodbye to the inn keeper.

"Well I have to go and find a job." She said while getting her stuff.

She got her stuff and get the key to her room and lock it then she walk down the stairs and start to find a new job. She gets the paper and look at the jobs for hiring.

"Flowering garden,antique, coloring, fruit stand......"She said while holding the paper in her hand.

While she was walking, she found a store that she was amaze and said

"The herb store! I gotta go there first." She said in excitement.

When she went in the herb store, she saw a man and she went up to the counter to talk to him.

"Um excuse me? Can I get a job here." She asked.

"We don't need another person but you are......" he said to her when the girl next to her bump him and said.

"You can't judge people by their looks." She said while being obnoxious and she went to the young kid.

"Is this what you want?" The lady gives some herbs to the young man.

"Is that little boy a customer? "Shirayuki asked while looking at the little boy with a confused look.

"Yes. He is a court herbalist." The owner of the store replied while whispering to Shirayuki's ear.

"A COURT HERBALIST!!" Shirayuki said while having a surprised look on her face.

"Yup you heard me. A Court Herbalist" He said while looking at the little boy.

The little boy is leaving while the owner of the store and her assistant said "GOOD BYE" to the little boy leaving while shirayuki looks at him at the window.

"He work at the castle?" Shirayuki said while looking at the owner of the store.

"Yes and here is a paper, it's a test, so you can be a court herbalist." He said while giving Shirayuki the paper.

Shirayuki look at the paper while the owner of the store said.

"Well its hard but good luck, oh and the paper is for working at the palace." He told her while pointing at the paper Shirayuki's holding.

"Thank you so much." Shirayuki said to him and bow then leave.