The Virgin's First Love

Sabrina is already contented on what she has right now.

She has a growing business. She has real friends that she can count on. She has a loving and supportive family. She has loyal employers. She has suitors-that she doesn't care much. And she can also have all her "luho" in life.

She has a long curly hair, soft and radiant skin, healthy and sexy body---na mas gumanda pa dahil sa mga 'maintenace' niya.

She has her own house. And she's living alone. 

She loves her independence so much. No limits, no curfew, etc.

At the age of 30, naitanim na sa utak niyang mamumuhay siyang mag-isa habang-buhay--- that makes the people around her play cupids.

They matched her with all the single boys  in town. And the next thing she know, she's already dating them.

But at the end of the day, wala rin siyang nagustuhan sa mga ito. So she decided to stop dating and just live her life peacefully...away from love and commitments.

Kaso kung kailan nananahimik na ang buhay niya, doon biglang sumulpot si Toby Kennedy Montecastro.

The only man she loved with all her heart, the man who used to be her everything and the first and only man who broke her heart many years ago.

After how many years, muli itong nagbabalik...what does he want now?

"What now, Toby?" sigaw niya rito nang habulin siya nito at pilit na kausapin.

"I want you back." mariing wika nito. Ang kapal ng face nito!

She shook her head and plastered a sarcastic smile. "I will never be yours again, Toby."

"Let's see, Sab. I know, deep inside in your heart, ako pa rin ang laman niya." he said confidently.

"Ha! Dream on, boy!" she hissed and walked away from him.

"I will get you back, Sabrina! Mark my word!"sigaw nito sa kanya.

After hearing those words, she promised herself one thing....that is to never ever let herself fall in love with Toby Kennedy Montecastro again.

Once is enough pain. Twice would be a suicide.

She braced herself. She's Sabrina Cariaga, the stronger version of herself which is far different from the Sabrina Toby knew during their high school years.

----- 

So here's the story of Sabrina Cariaga.

Slow update ito. as in slooooow. Turtle. hehehe. Tapusin ko muna si Toni.

--PV