The squid begins.....

" Kat, where's the popcorn? I have to leave in a bit"
"Getting it Gretch" . And then time stopped. And begun. , "got it Gretch. Any thing else?" Katherine said. " urhgg! Never Ming Kat I have to go now!." Gretchen said with frustration. " Wait what? You just said in a bit," Katherine said with confusion " why I just made, uh? Slightly over cooked pop c-c-corn AHH!"
" Uh, Kat, Kat? Katherine?" Gretchen said with fear. " oh? What the? Uh, what happened? Gretch help me up would ya?" Katherine said like nothing happened. " oh uh. Nothing Kat just a tumble. Yep. Just a tiny tumble. Any way, got to go now. Bye" Gretchen said.

When the time stopped, they just transformed a little bit. Time didn't stop, they did. Weird how that happens. The popcorn wasn't ' slightly over cooked' it was burnt. Wo would want burnt popcorn.

*later in the evening* ( also in a bad French accent)

Gretchen was walking down the street, when a street lamp was on, flickering, and out. " huh? Umm". She continued walking, and fell and got up totally different. She had 8 legs, and was heading towards the water. She dove under. She came back up exactly 20 minutes later with a blush pink pearl necklace.

*at the same time as Gretchen*

Katherine was sitting on the couch watching t.v and then, she tore off her glasses, and magically her hair grew out long and beautiful. She put in a pony tail and was in a blue tight suit with an A on it with a baby blue cape. As Kat walked out of the house she said " time to stop crime"

Squid was having fun in the water, and she was near a doc, Aquaris (Aqua-rare-iss) was standing there above her. " I know what your planning Squidriss!" Said Aquaris. " 1st of all, it SQUID. And 2nd of all, what am I planning then?" Squid said angrily.( because all villains would). Aquaris replies, " well maybe your gonna flood all of Smallville. And now," Aquaris dove in the water heading towards Squid. She try's to grab her pearl necklace squid smacks her hand away. She almost drowns by Squid. " (gurgle, gurgle)" Aquaris says under water. She tries to kick Squid. Successfully she does, and catches a breath of air, when she tries to grab Squids pearl necklace almost grabs it, and then,
THERES A DOG WITH REALLY SHARP TEETH. Squid grabs the collar of the dog and throughs it to Aquaris. The dog starts to whine, " Oh my, you poor puppy" Aquaris says in an awe. The dog whines some more swimming towards Aquaris. Squid escapes the water towards the doc. Squid starts laughing, " ha ha ha. You foolish girl. Why you couldn't help it could you? Had to help the dog? Humf". Just then Squid takes a run for it. She heads towards the city. She uses black magic to get the dog back.
"Come on Rocky" squid says impressed with her self. " Oh no you don't. Squid! Get back here you coward. You never run away from a battle. Rocky come on boy, *whistles*" Aquaris says running towards Squid, using water powers to make squid slip. Aquaris throws a rope and catches Squid. Rocky runs towards Aquaris and give her a big wet lick. "Urhgg, gross. " Aquaris and Rocky walks to Squid.

To be continued........