Chapter 1: Coachella here I come

It's already 1 year that we broke up, I passed all the struggles that I experienced. So here I am with my bestfriends we are going to the Coachella Festival to have some time to bond and a time to toatlly forget him. All the pains that I felt emotionally and days that I cried because of him. So this day I will totally tell to myself that I already move on and forget him.

"GOODBYE CAMERON DALLAS, THANK YOU TO ALL THE HAPPINESS AND STRUGGLES THAT WE'VE BEEN THROUGH. I LOVE YOU, GOODBYE ."

—•••—
Nicole's POV

"Nic! Faster!! We're already here at the car and we already took so many selfies and snaps and your not ready?! C'mon nic." Kalani said. She's the type of a person that don't want to wait, that she has no boyfriend since birth but she have tons of boys willing to wait her including Justin Bieber.

"Ok. Ok. *hands up* I'm coming" While I'm closing the door of my apartment.

"Oh shoot! I forgot my portbale charger and my camera!" I shout to them.

"Ghaaaad! *face palm*" Gigi said.

So I unlocked again my door again and run into my room and get my things that I forgot and rushed to the door, locked it again and hop into the car and Julianne started the engine.

"I'm sorry, it'll never happened again hehehe" I said to them and they give the look are-serious-look.

"Nothings change" they said in chorus, and they go back to their own businesses.

After 2 hours

I woke up and my butt is hurting of sitting for 2 hours, I already saw the big wheel and many cars that park outside.

"So here we are Coachella" Julianne said while entering to the big parking lot that almost filled of cars. After we got out of the car and started walking to death, the entrance is so far.

WHILE WALKING

Were talking about the coachella that were going to experience because this is our first time. We're near to the entrance. Thank God! I did not passed out.

"OMG! I'm so excited! I already hear The weekend is singing! And the scream of the crowd! My nerves are waking!!!" Kalani said. She really likes party or rave unfortunately she loves dancing. Dancing is her life and modelling too.

"Me too! I'm going to see my husband!" Gigi said. Reffering to Shawn Mendes her ultimate crush. Gigi has a great voice and she already have an album so she will sing in the stage tomorrow.

*Ring! Ring! Ring!*

"Wait! Wait! Wait! Brook is calling, wait for me" Julianne said. She excuses herself to take the phone call, she's talking to her boyfriend Brooklyn Beckham.

While waiting Julianne we took some pictures with the fans and signs some stuffs.

"Guys, brooklyn said that he's already inside and he'll be waiting for us" while putting her phone in her bag

(Just imagine it that brooklyn with some fans, LOL)

"Julianne can we take some pictures with you?" Some fans asked

"Oh sure" and Julianne smiled to the camera and do some funny faces with them.

"Thank you" they said their thank you to us and tell some congratulate of my new magazine, new game, new clothing line, and many more and they congratulate my girls to their success and love life's .

Talking to love life the other girl opened up some questions about me and Cameron. And they saw Cameron and his squad entering.

OH MY, I thought I will not see him here because this place is too big and crowded, that's why I joined them and I'm hoping that even if it his here we would not cross each others path please.

—•••—

So that is the first chapter I hope you'll like it :)

5 votes and 5 comments and I'll post the next chapter :)

Snapchat: kristineaguirre
Instagram: krstneanglca
Twitter: krstneanglca