Chapter 2: Those Eyes

—•••—
Nicole's POV

When we're already inside we can saw many people dancing, taking pictures, some couples, and some celebs. After we got inside I told them that I'm going to buy some foods, and they nodded. I directly headed to the booths that sells some watermelon, popsicles for short foods :) .

When I got to the booth, I immediatley order because it's too crowded and I can't stop my hunger. It's almost two hours i didn't eat something.

"Can I have 1 watermelon smoothie? How much?" I asked to the girl who's taking my order.

"It's $10 only ma'am" she told me, while I'm getting my wallet in my bag and handed to her my money so I could get my smoothie. After she handed my smoothie I quickly got out to the so that my girls can't leave me and it's hard to search for them this place is too big and too crowded.

But before I got out someone bumped me and my smoothie fell on the ground.

"*gasped* Oh My" I'm so schocked that my smoothie fell and my stomach growled, Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!

"I'm so sorry miss, I didn't see you coming through. Don't worry I'll get you new one" while getting my smoothie and throw it to the trash bin. And when he turned around

"*shocked* oh it's you Aaron I thought it's just some strangers" I told him then I laugh. I didn't recognize him ghad hahaha

"Me too, I didn't rcognize you. You've changed alot but your still pretty tho girl *act like a gay*" Aaron told me, I laugh at his acting and people looked at him but we didn't care.

"So how are you? We didn't hangout when..Nevermind" I cut rught away because I'll probably mention his name and I don't want to. Am I getting bitter? I asked to my self but nah , it's just aaaa Little bit kidding.

"Oww I know, what do you mean. Yeah we didn't hangout it's almost a year hahaha." He knows what I mean

*vibrate*

[1 new message from Kalani]

"Where are u?"

Oh shoot! It's almost 30 minutes and I remember that I have my friends waiting for me, totally they will get tired waiting for me.

"Oh Aaron I would love to talk to you like a day but I have my friends waiting for me, I told them that I'll buy some drinks." While I'm stepping a lil'bit to walk where my friends are

"But wait Nic! I'll have to buy you a new smoothie." He told me. I saw in his eyes that he wants to talk to me but unfortunately I have something to do.

When me and Cameron is in relationship, Aaron and I were like best buddies. He is the only guy friend of Cam who's really close to me, I like all of Camerons friends but Aaron is just like my boy bestfriend. He's my childhood friend when we lived at the chicago . So we have no feelings for each other.

"No! It's ok, I really have to go. See you later I wish" I laugh At the last word I say to him. And we wave each others goodbye.

But! Before i could turn back he ran to me and he take some selfies and give a goodbye wave. Silly

When I get back they scolded me but thanks to the loud noises of the music and to the people, I didn't hear anything :)

And were walking to the crowd where the stage at because it's already dark and the party is already started.

"Woooooooooh!" We shouted together and jumping and dancing to the beat

—•••—
Cameron's POV

Where's Aaron? He told me he'll be back in 5 minutes but he's already 20 minutes late, nahh that boy. I think he found some random girls. Just kidding

"Bro! Bro!" He's here

"What? I've waited here for like 2 hours bro hahaha" just kidding, I just over exaggerated.

"Sorry bro, but I have something to tell you" Aaron said, I see it in his eyes that it's very important. And I felt something different but i don't know.

"What is it? But you know bro, I think I saw Nici. But I'm not sure" and I felt nervous, damn

"Oh! I saw Nici in the food section and we talked that's why" I laughed at him because he's like teasing me again. And he showed me their picture. She's still beautiful, her smiles, those eyes, damn why. I'm acting like i'm still stuck to her.

"Ooooooooooh bro stop starin, I can airdrop it to you" Aaron laughed, and act normal again.

"Let's get going bro, the party is gettin started"

~•~

"Wohooo! The party is awesome!" Aaron shouted while we're partying with Jack G, Madison, Sonia, Hailey, Rudy and Lele's squad.

—•—

Nicole's POV

While we're partying, I heared a very loud group of people right in left side. They're enjoying the night hahaha. And I heared someone called Justin, and I turn around and I saw Rudy called Justin, and my eyes landed on him, Cameron.

—•—

Sorry for the very very very late update, because i didn't think that someone is reading this,i'm sorry. Aaaaaaand Coachella is already started 😂, but expect for an EVERYDAY CHAPTER. But i need 5 votes, and comments :D

Ig: krstnenaglca
Twitter: krstneanglca